Please be kind...

good evening there cats... :cathappy: been awhile since i have dropped in, so i thought i would just stop in and say hello, before I head out the door for my dart league. Have a great night. :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Well I guess you will have to wait to find out for sure huh sexy.....? *kisses you back nipping your lips* :kiss: :kiss:

Not too long, I hope... But admittedly I don't have much nails to begin with. I'm a habitual nail biter.

And very nice pics too... You also give me habitual erections. *winks*
 
Last edited:
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

and Good Morning {{{{ya WILD thang ya}}}}}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
StarStorm said:
Not too long, I hope... But admittedly I don't have much nails to begin with. I'm a habitual nail biter.

And very nice pics too... You also give me habitual erections. *winks*

I like the sound of that....habitual erections.....Oh and I definitely like giving them and taking them and giving them again.....

quit biting those nails sweetie!!!
 
wtexcat said:
{{{{CATS}}}} Nice to see you again :kiss: :p :kiss:

Always nice to se you hon....my fun time is quickly drawing to a close, I'm hoping to go back to work yet this week....
:kiss: :p :kiss:
 
bhg08054 said:
Hello Temptress :p

I saw your new pics, yummmy, yummy!

Awwwww sweet Dave.......it had been a couple of weeks and I want to do new ones maybe this weekend so I want to get the rest of them posted, I didn't make it back last night I was, ummm, distracted but I'll post them today I hope.... :D :kiss: :kiss:
 
luvinoral2 said:
good evening there cats... :cathappy: been awhile since i have dropped in, so i thought i would just stop in and say hello, before I head out the door for my dart league. Have a great night. :D

I hope you scored well luvin' in more ways than one...... ;) ;)
 
Back
Top