Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:

Hello Cats, great pic's you soure looked as though you were having a puuuurrrrrfect time, half your luck. Wishing you a happy and fun filled day. Cheers :rose: :)
 
bhg08054 said:

Well, I didn't make it back last night but I am here this morning so I will try to get the rest of these posted throughout the day......thank you everyone for your delightful comments.....{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :p
 
jasuma0810 said:
Hello Cats, great pic's you soure looked as though you were having a puuuurrrrrfect time, half your luck. Wishing you a happy and fun filled day. Cheers :rose: :)


It was a great time Jasuma and I look forward to my little 3 some again....it is out of this world having 2 gents on ya' at the same time.....Did I mention I'm a bit of a slut? :catroar: :catroar:
 
catsr2wild said:
It was a great time Jasuma and I look forward to my little 3 some again....it is out of this world having 2 gents on ya' at the same time.....Did I mention I'm a bit of a slut? :catroar: :catroar:

Now I know why you had such a huge smile on your face.... ;) half your luck. I've got to admit, a 3 some is on my 'to do' list... or should that be 'to be done to list'...
:D :p a girl can dream, can't she :devil:
 
jasuma0810 said:
Now I know why you had such a huge smile on your face.... ;) half your luck. I've got to admit, a 3 some is on my 'to do' list... or should that be 'to be done to list'...
:D :p a girl can dream, can't she :devil:

It can happen hon...this is actually my 3rd....I am an exhibitionist and I love lots of individual attention too....dream away hon, it will happen if it was meant to....
 
catsr2wild said:
It was a great time Jasuma and I look forward to my little 3 some again....it is out of this world having 2 gents on ya' at the same time.....Did I mention I'm a bit of a slut? :catroar: :catroar:
BTW, why do you think that is being a bit of a slut? I see nothing out of the ordinary in 3 somes, that if you know someone well enough to want to play around with. :devil:
 
jasuma0810 said:
BTW, why do you think that is being a bit of a slut? I see nothing out of the ordinary in 3 somes, that if you know someone well enough to want to play around with. :devil:


I hope you hang around girl....I like you....and I really don't mind being thought of that way, I was way too square for way too long...I like being a bit of one and my hubby loves it
 
catsr2wild said:
Well, I didn't make it back last night but I am here this morning so I will try to get the rest of these posted throughout the day......thank you everyone for your delightful comments.....{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :p


Good morning {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}} :kiss: Those were some grand pix you shared with us yesterday. :p

Hope you are having a Happy Hump Day sweetie!

And there will be more pix!!! :nana:
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}} :kiss: Those were some grand pix you shared with us yesterday. :p

Hope you are having a Happy Hump Day sweetie!

And there will be more pix!!! :nana:


Yes ma'am as soon as I finish my plate of food I hope....
 
Back
Top