Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
I worked last night so I'm tired. We have big plans..we are going to deep fry a turkey...lol....I hope we get a chance to do some pics.....

Good luck, on both things. :)

I'm hoping to get some more pics Saturday or Sunday (tonight's not likely due to SciFi).
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:



TGIF sweetie!!! Hope it is a fantastic weekend for you!!! :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Thank you hon and I hope you bring your hubby along for the ride when he gets back home....lol....the more the merrier....I'm still trying to come up with an idea for my next pics....any suggestions...

Good morning to you Cats, Hope you are well and that your return to work was not all that exhausting. I will most definitely bring him along for the ride when he gets home.... :D after I've finished with him of course...lol. All this eye candy I've been viewing while he has been away will be all the more pleasurable to review with him. As for suggestions for your next pics... well I've got to tell it how it is and say I really enjoyed your pics, which showed your obvious delight. I could almost hear the pleasure seeping from them. Then there is always bondage/toys at play!
You take care and have a fabulous weekend. Cheers :) :rose:
 
good morning {{{{{cats}}}} Hope your having a Fantastic Friday. Work the lunch shift then off saturday...going to spend it all day with my son :D picking him up after I get off work. Maybe we will get a chance to try out the new kite I bought last week.
 
Hiya sexy! Hoper your weekend is filled with hot nasty dirty pervered sex! Mine will be!!
:nana: :nana: :devil:
 
Hey sweet sexy lady. I love ya bunches
I pray you have an awesome day baby :rose: :p :kiss: :heart: :nana: :nana:
 
Snake91143 said:
Hiya sexy! Hoper your weekend is filled with hot nasty dirty pervered sex! Mine will be!!
:nana: :nana: :devil:

Snake hon yours are all nasty dirty and perverted, makes us mortal folk jealous you know.... :devil: :devil:
 
luvinoral2 said:
good morning {{{{{cats}}}} Hope your having a Fantastic Friday. Work the lunch shift then off saturday...going to spend it all day with my son :D picking him up after I get off work. Maybe we will get a chance to try out the new kite I bought last week.



My son called and said" I'm goiing to Chicago with dad ok?" Well ok......I guess I can't get him every weekend huh....
 
jasuma0810 said:
Good morning to you Cats, Hope you are well and that your return to work was not all that exhausting. I will most definitely bring him along for the ride when he gets home.... :D after I've finished with him of course...lol. All this eye candy I've been viewing while he has been away will be all the more pleasurable to review with him. As for suggestions for your next pics... well I've got to tell it how it is and say I really enjoyed your pics, which showed your obvious delight. I could almost hear the pleasure seeping from them. Then there is always bondage/toys at play!
You take care and have a fabulous weekend. Cheers :) :rose:

As you can tell I didn't make it here long enough to reply yesterday....my apologies. It was truly pleasurable in that last set of pics but the next set my hubby wants to silly string me.....and our friend wants to strawberry syrup me.....hmmmmmmm....decisions...... :D :D
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:



TGIF sweetie!!! Hope it is a fantastic weekend for you!!! :D

I hope your weekend is as great as mine has been so far....{{{{Kayte}}}} :kiss: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
As you can tell I didn't make it here long enough to reply yesterday....my apologies. It was truly pleasurable in that last set of pics but the next set my hubby wants to silly string me.....and our friend wants to strawberry syrup me.....hmmmmmmm....decisions...... :D :D

Decisions..... sounds to me as though they have the right ideas happening there. First they cover you in strawberry syrup.... then silly string and eat their way to the :p able and :kiss: able bits. :cathappy:
Hope you are having a fun filled weekend. Cheers :rose: :)
 
jasuma0810 said:
Decisions..... sounds to me as though they have the right ideas happening there. First they cover you in strawberry syrup.... then silly string and eat their way to the :p able and :kiss: able bits. :cathappy:
Hope you are having a fun filled weekend. Cheers :rose: :)

You don't sound very sympathetic....lol....maybe there will be pics this time....no body cared yesterday...
 
catsr2wild said:
You don't sound very sympathetic....lol....maybe there will be pics this time....no body cared yesterday...

Now how wasn't being sympathetic.....maybe next time they will take a little bit more care and take some pic's to share with us all.. :cathappy:
 
jasuma0810 said:
Now how wasn't being sympathetic.....maybe next time they will take a little bit more care and take some pic's to share with us all.. :cathappy:


lol...yep you fit right in around here..... :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...yep you fit right in around here..... :D :D

Thank you Cats, your last message just about had me falling off my chair laughing. I'm sitting here waiting for hubby to call. He is just about finished for the day and heading back to the hotel as per his last message. Then I might just slip right off this chair... :p ;) :devil:
 
Back
Top