Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
I like the sound of that....habitual erections.....Oh and I definitely like giving them and taking them and giving them again.....

quit biting those nails sweetie!!!

Mmm I'll try... (wiggles against you and kisses your neck* So you'll get plenty of scratches...

Mmm and yes, I know I'm crazy
 
Good Morning :kiss: {{{{{Ya Wild thang ya}}}} :kiss: HAPPY ST Pat's Day Sweetie~Wishing you the Luck of the Irish at least for today~although Iam not Irish maybe Iam a little lucky myself heheeeee :D ~Whew your LUCKY! coz Iam leaving you oodles of hugssssssssss & :kiss: 's :D
 
catsr2wild said:
I hope you hang around girl....I like you....and I really don't mind being thought of that way, I was way too square for way too long...I like being a bit of one and my hubby loves it

Good morning Cats, I hope to hang around as I am thoroughly enjoying your thread, amongst others that I have been visiting. When I first looked in on Literotica it was to send stories to my hubby ( I just couldn't find the time to write them myself...lol and here on lite others do it so much better... :devil: :p :D ), but I am glad I finally found my way around the threads and met you.... I like you too! :cool:
As for being 'way to square for way too long', you wouldn't be alone their KittyCats... but thankfully we finally wake up and tap into the more adventuress and fun side to life. From the external view, I may still appear to be 'way too square'... but deep down I'm tapping into the vixen in me too. Like you, I'm lucky too... my hubby loves it when I'm slutty for him. I'm slow to the boil, but I do bubble and boil.... :devil: :D . Wishing you a day full of sunshine, laughter and lots of playful fun :) :rose: Your latest pic's are fabulous!
 
uatu said:
Mmmmmmm...... I like the pics. :devil:

Good evening, Cats. :) :kiss: :kiss: :p :p


Thank you....I'm ready to do a new series but wanted to post those...any ideas.....and remember no digi cam only a web cam.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
StarStorm said:
Mmm I'll try... (wiggles against you and kisses your neck* So you'll get plenty of scratches...

Mmm and yes, I know I'm crazy


I like you being a bit crazy and I'm sure most of us on here would say we are.....just a biit..lol...
 
Ozzmosis said:
Good Morning Cat



Ozz hon you spoil me with that big banner....but I gotta confess it does make my day a bit brighter....thank you{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: hope you have a good day.....
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning :kiss: {{{{{Ya Wild thang ya}}}} :kiss: HAPPY ST Pat's Day Sweetie~Wishing you the Luck of the Irish at least for today~although Iam not Irish maybe Iam a little lucky myself heheeeee :D ~Whew your LUCKY! coz Iam leaving you oodles of hugssssssssss & :kiss: 's :D


lol......I forgot that it was today......oh I am so bad.....I do have some Irish ancestry as well but I'm not sure how far back....lol...I'm guessing they willl forgive me.....thanks Papa and may you get lots of kisses and squeezes today.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
jasuma0810 said:
Good morning Cats, I hope to hang around as I am thoroughly enjoying your thread, amongst others that I have been visiting. When I first looked in on Literotica it was to send stories to my hubby ( I just couldn't find the time to write them myself...lol and here on lite others do it so much better... :devil: :p :D ), but I am glad I finally found my way around the threads and met you.... I like you too! :cool:
As for being 'way to square for way too long', you wouldn't be alone their KittyCats... but thankfully we finally wake up and tap into the more adventuress and fun side to life. From the external view, I may still appear to be 'way too square'... but deep down I'm tapping into the vixen in me too. Like you, I'm lucky too... my hubby loves it when I'm slutty for him. I'm slow to the boil, but I do bubble and boil.... :devil: :D . Wishing you a day full of sunshine, laughter and lots of playful fun :) :rose: Your latest pic's are fabulous!

Thank you hon and I hope you bring your hubby along for the ride when he gets back home....lol....the more the merrier....I'm still trying to come up with an idea for my next pics....any suggestions...
 
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

a :kiss: to start you day, and a *pinch* on the rear...just in case your not wearing green yet. Have a tremendous thursday and may it be filled with lots of little men and green beer. :D
 
luvinoral2 said:
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

a :kiss: to start you day, and a *pinch* on the rear...just in case your not wearing green yet. Have a tremendous thursday and may it be filled with lots of little men and green beer. :D

lol...no I'm not wearing green yet...I'm not wearing anything but a nice warm blanket...... :D :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...no I'm not wearing green yet...I'm not wearing anything but a nice warm blanket...... :D :D :D

sounds so nice and comfy...do u have room for me in there?
 
Top O' The Mornin' to you {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Happy St Paddy's Day hon!! Have a fantastic one!!! :nana:
 
kayte said:
Top O' The Mornin' to you {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Happy St Paddy's Day hon!! Have a fantastic one!!! :nana:


{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}} to you as well dear..... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top