Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Good I hope thats not a problem....I would love to cause a lot more..... :p :p :p

Not a problem at all....Well, I never thought that clean up was a problem

You have and you will.... :p cause more :nana:
 
{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: Happy St Patty's Day.....Hope you are having a good one...take care ​
 
lorddragonwolf said:
good day to you cats.

Afternoon sexy Dragon.....I must remember to thank that sweet sexy lady of yours again, she took some great pics of you last night.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: Happy St Patty's Day.....Hope you are having a good one...take care ​

It could be worse Mary but hey thats ok take what you can get right.....btw...are you wearing your green? :D :D
 
YES I am....green pants:p are you wearing your green????????????????​

catsr2wild said:
It could be worse Mary but hey thats ok take what you can get right.....btw...are you wearing your green? :D :D
 
:eek: if you don't watch Shreik will pull it out and you will be greenless :eek:​

catsr2wild said:
Yep a pony tail holder.....with a big shamrock on it.....lol....
 
catsr2wild said:
I like you being a bit crazy and I'm sure most of us on here would say we are.....just a biit..lol...

Nothing wrong with it at all. *kisses you and grins*
 
catsr2wild said:
Morning sexy....how are you today? Big plans for the weekend? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Doing pretty good. You?

The weekend depends on the Rock Hall of Fame inductions (U2 and the Pretenders are getting in) and biology. But, I hope to have some fun plans (and results to share). ;)
 
Vandren said:
Doing pretty good. You?

The weekend depends on the Rock Hall of Fame inductions (U2 and the Pretenders are getting in) and biology. But, I hope to have some fun plans (and results to share). ;)

I worked last night so I'm tired. We have big plans..we are going to deep fry a turkey...lol....I hope we get a chance to do some pics.....
 
Back
Top