Please be kind...

jasuma0810 said:
Thank you Cats, your last message just about had me falling off my chair laughing. I'm sitting here waiting for hubby to call. He is just about finished for the day and heading back to the hotel as per his last message. Then I might just slip right off this chair... :p ;) :devil:

Woooohooooooo.....phone sex....better than no sex....lol.....
 
catsr2wild said:
Woooohooooooo.....phone sex....better than no sex....lol.....

Your telling me.... I sure hope some bored telephone operator is listening in.... why should we be the only two having a great time.... :D :devil: but thank goodness for that hands fee button too....lol makes a hell of a difference :D
 
jasuma0810 said:
Your telling me.... I sure hope some bored telephone operator is listening in.... why should we be the only two having a great time.... :D :devil: but thank goodness for that hands fee button too....lol makes a hell of a difference :D

I bet it does.....have fun and enjoy.... :kiss: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
As you can tell I didn't make it here long enough to reply yesterday....my apologies. It was truly pleasurable in that last set of pics but the next set my hubby wants to silly string me.....and our friend wants to strawberry syrup me.....hmmmmmmm....decisions...... :D :D



Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: WoW!! Now that sounds devilishly delicious!!! :p Have a fantastic time! :nana:
 
catsr2wild said:
I hope your weekend is as great as mine has been so far....{{{{Kayte}}}} :kiss: :rose:

Thank you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Seems like yours is going on with a Bang!!! :devil: Sounds marvelous. Hope we get some pictures of it too. :kiss: :heart:
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: WoW!! Now that sounds devilishly delicious!!! :p Have a fantastic time! :nana:

{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}.....I'm quite sure there will be lots of fun if it happens....
 
kayte said:
Thank you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Seems like yours is going on with a Bang!!! :devil: Sounds marvelous. Hope we get some pictures of it too. :kiss: :heart:



lol...
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}.....I'm quite sure there will be lots of fun if it happens....



Crossing my fingers {{{{{{{{{Cat}}}}}}}}}}}} :devil: :p
 
{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: Have a happy and safe weekend!!!!! Hope your mending and taking it easy​
 
catsr2wild said:
Sweetie were you a chearleader? :nana: :nana:



Ahhh acturally, no. I was one of the high school nerds.....Always studying, getting straight As..... A real goody two shoes...

Look where 12 years in Catholic institutions got me!! :eek: :)
 
catsr2wild said:
My son called and said" I'm goiing to Chicago with dad ok?" Well ok......I guess I can't get him every weekend huh....


Glad your having a great weekend. Mine has been good, having my son around always makes for an enjoyable weekend. No kite flying or anything else this weekend though, we got snow, cold and wind here yesterday and today. We were lucky here, we only got an inch or less, closer to the minnesota border they got over a foot or so...at least I heard they did.

hmmmmmmm silly string, and strawberry syrup...sounds like the kind of choice that makes for a fun weekend. How about both...do the syrup first, the silly string will stick better :D

Enjoy whatever you decide to do. :nana:
 
:D
kayte said:
Ahhh acturally, no. I was one of the high school nerds.....Always studying, getting straight As..... A real goody two shoes...

Look where 12 years in Catholic institutions got me!! :eek: :)

All Girl Catholic schooling Kayte! ...... I know that institution well, did 12 years of that too....lol, but don't they produce some fun loving, playful and adventurous girls..... :devil: :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Sweetie were you a chearleader? :nana: :nana:

And I thought you were leading the cheers :rose: :devil:
Oh wait..the screaming was for another reason...Sorry :p

LOL
 
jasuma0810 said:
:D

All Girl Catholic schooling Kayte! ...... I know that institution well, did 12 years of that too....lol, but don't they produce some fun loving, playful and adventurous girls..... :devil: :D



That they sure do jasuma!! :D
 
Good evening Sexy...Silver Tongued She Devil!
Just stopped by to spank you on your sexy ass.....and then
Flash
Away......lol

Be Back in a
Flash
:rose: X12
 
jasuma0810 said:
:D

All Girl Catholic schooling Kayte! ...... I know that institution well, did 12 years of that too....lol, but don't they produce some fun loving, playful and adventurous girls..... :devil: :D


Yes Ma'am! They sure do...Look in the mirror!
Be Back in a
Flash
 
Back
Top