Please be kind...

Papa-Joe said:
:kiss: Good Morning {{{{ya sexy WILD thang ya}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:


{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa}}}}}}}}}} you have been missing a couple of days and I did notice.....am I gonna have to tie you up to keep you around? :kiss: :kiss:
 
Flashmor said:
Good evening Sexy...Silver Tongued She Devil!
Just stopped by to spank you on your sexy ass.....and then
Flash
Away......lol

Be Back in a
Flash
:rose: X12


You spank me then run away......I want more of that sexy......
 
StarStorm said:
Thought so. *slips between your legs and kisses your clit lightly, flicking it with the tip of my tongue*


Mmmmmmmmmm....this could be interesting....
 
catsr2wild said:
Mmmmmmmmmm....this could be interesting....

*smiles softly and spreads your legs a bit more, winking* Mmm I hope so... *suckles on your clit gently, rubbing the insides of your thighs with my fingertips, inching them closer to your wetness*
 
catsr2wild said:
I understand hon....I hope you had a grand time, we just kind of vegged out....oh my son didn't go with his dad he was with us......they are going to Chicago next week


had a great time with him this weekend...get to do it all over again next weekend. Just one night though...and I get to play the Easter Bunny...how exciting. Thinks he is going to get lots of chocolate so he can share with his dad. LOL

Veggin out? hmmmmmm *scratches head* sounds like another awesome theme idea for pics. :D How about that silly string...did that ever cum about?
 
StarStorm said:
*smiles softly and spreads your legs a bit more, winking* Mmm I hope so... *suckles on your clit gently, rubbing the insides of your thighs with my fingertips, inching them closer to your wetness*



mmmmmmmmmmm...........
 
catsr2wild said:
mmmmmmmmmmm...........

*closes my eyes and starts to suck hard on your clit, bringing my fingers and slipping them inside of you, feeling you become wetter*
 
luvinoral2 said:
had a great time with him this weekend...get to do it all over again next weekend. Just one night though...and I get to play the Easter Bunny...how exciting. Thinks he is going to get lots of chocolate so he can share with his dad. LOL

Veggin out? hmmmmmm *scratches head* sounds like another awesome theme idea for pics. :D How about that silly string...did that ever cum about?



Nahhhhh....but its not out of the question yet....my kids have outgrown the Easter Bunny.....hubby asked me if we were goingto have him visit.....I think 15 is way past that...lol but one day maybe soon my grandchildren will...lol
 
catsr2wild said:
Nahhhhh....but its not out of the question yet....my kids have outgrown the Easter Bunny.....hubby asked me if we were goingto have him visit.....I think 15 is way past that...lol but one day maybe soon my grandchildren will...lol


well my son knows there is no such thing as the easter bunny...but it is still fun to get some little things that u normally would have to beg for. :D Heck, I still get an easter basket from my mom...filled with lots and lots of chocolate.

How else are we going to spoil another religious holiday, if we don't pretend there is an easter bunny. :confused:
 
catsr2wild said:
Very well hon.....how was all your excitement this weekend? Hall of Fame cool?

Glad to hear it. :) Didn't watch the televised, yet. But, did see that Springsteen inducted U2, very cool. Pretty quiet weekend, with family visiting.
 
Vandren said:
Glad to hear it. :) Didn't watch the televised, yet. But, did see that Springsteen inducted U2, very cool. Pretty quiet weekend, with family visiting.


Ahhhhh.....R/L is so nice sometimes....lol but its always nice to visit online as well....
 
catsr2wild said:
Ahhhhh.....R/L is so nice sometimes....lol but its always nice to visit online as well....

Very true. I wasn't online as much as I would have liked today. Not that this is a bad thing, necessarily. Except for the big backlog of posts. :)
 
Vandren said:
Very true. I wasn't online as much as I would have liked today. Not that this is a bad thing, necessarily. Except for the big backlog of posts. :)


I understand....
 
Vandren said:
:)

BTW: I got a couple pics up for you last night (they might be a little buried, though). ;)


Thank you hon, I'll be sure to look for them..... :D :D
:devil: very sure....
 
catsr2wild said:
Thank you hon, I'll be sure to look for them..... :D :D
:devil: very sure....

You're more than welcome. :) Anything for the leader in posts to my thread. :D
 
Back
Top