Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
I was serious I think its cool to learn stuff like that... :kiss: :kiss:

I'll keep it up then. :) BTW: Do you know of a way to get a character count on sigs?
 
catsr2wild said:
What can I say I'm a perv.... :D :D


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope your weekend was a wonderful one sweetie! :)

What is this about being a perv? You? Sweet innocent you? If so, than what does that make me? :eek: ;)
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope your weekend was a wonderful one sweetie! :)

What is this about being a perv? You? Sweet innocent you? If so, than what does that make me? :eek: ;)


Hon you are a perv as well....lol...its all good really...... :kiss: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
Hon you are a perv as well....lol...its all good really...... :kiss: :rose:



Whew!! This is such a great group!! I like all of the "pervs" here!! :D :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Morning you sexy thing.......its off to a slow start...I need to go exercise....


well you could always pick up a hammer and do some nailing... heee heee heee that would at least build up your wrist muscles, and "get a grip" on the things that u like the most.

subtle hint in there for next theme. ;)

have a great day...off to work for me now. :kiss:
 
Morning Cats how are you doing? Just stopped by to say hello sweetie hope you are having a good day.

Hello everyone else out there
 
catsr2wild said:
Hon you are a perv as well....lol...its all good really...... :kiss: :rose:
Hiya Cats I have a doctorate in perversion.....Want to cum sit in on a class? Right on the profesors lap??
:heart: :cool:
 
luvinoral2 said:
well you could always pick up a hammer and do some nailing... heee heee heee that would at least build up your wrist muscles, and "get a grip" on the things that u like the most.

subtle hint in there for next theme. ;)

have a great day...off to work for me now. :kiss:


No body has ever complained about my grip.....in my wrist or my mouth...... :p :p
 
CDW said:
Morning Cats how are you doing? Just stopped by to say hello sweetie hope you are having a good day.

Hello everyone else out there

Well by now you have left for work.....I hope you have a good day as well CDW and I hope youhave lots of horny thoughts..... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Snake91143 said:
Hiya Cats I have a doctorate in perversion.....Want to cum sit in on a class? Right on the profesors lap??
:heart: :cool:


Teach me Professor.......*sitting on that hard bump on the teachers lap* :devil:
 
Good Afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: I hope that your having a grand Monday...Looks like you have had alot of nice sexy guys here.....:devil:​
 
catsr2wild said:
Teach me Professor.......*sitting on that hard bump on the teachers lap* :devil:

I think you better stay after class.......it time for your oral exam!! Yummmmmmmmmmmm
:p :p :p
 
Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONEY I AM HOME! :nana: and my eyes are working now....i am in the first stages of cateracts :confused: 47 and going blind. lol least i got my hair :nana: well not down stairs someone stoled it :rolleyes:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
HONEY I AM HOME! :nana: and my eyes are working now....i am in the first stages of cateracts :confused: 47 and going blind. lol least i got my hair :nana: well not down stairs someone stoled it :rolleyes:



Keeping you in my prayers EW! :rose: They can be treated. That is the good thing. My Mom has had that surgery and things are just fine. :)
 
kayte said:
Keeping you in my prayers EW! :rose: They can be treated. That is the good thing. My Mom has had that surgery and things are just fine. :)

The doctors are great, we have to wait until they are full blown, I asked if he could change my eye color to emerald green,lol j/k
 
catsr2wild said:
No body has ever complained about my grip.....in my wrist or my mouth...... :p :p

afternoon there cats...not sure if i believe you on the grip thing :rolleyes: would u care to stop on over and give me a demonstration...with both the hand AND mouth... I think I would be considered a GRAND PERVO , how many other ppl have pics like I do on my thread. LOL

Have a great day sweety. :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Morning you sexy thing.......its off to a slow start...I need to go exercise....


OKAY, OKAY... you've shamed me into it.....I exercised, and it wasn't even the horizontal workout I've BEEN getting ;)
 
Back
Top