Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Well now that you mention it......I guess so..... :kiss: :kiss:

But, of course. *hugs*

And we're in good company . . . Chaucer, Shakespeare, ok, most every medieval/Renaissance era individual, all the ancient Greeks and Romans . . . (yep, I'm a medievalist married to a classicist :) )
 
Vandren said:
But, of course. *hugs*

And we're in good company . . . Chaucer, Shakespeare, ok, most every medieval/Renaissance era individual, all the ancient Greeks and Romans . . . (yep, I'm a medievalist married to a classicist :) )


Really....I knew about you and your wife but I guess I never thought about the ancient Greeks and Romans.....there must be a story plot there...
 
catsr2wild said:
Really.... I guess I never thought about the ancient Greeks and Romans.....

Yeppers. Take a look at the Shakespearean comedies and Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (a good edition - especially the Miller and Reeve's Tales) a good chunk of the comedy is

1) Sexual Innuendo,
2) Body Parts, or
3) Fart Jokes

Goes back to Aristophanes, Plautus (inspiration for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, starring Zero Mostel in the film version), and their contemporaries. Not to mention Graeco-Roman statuary, painting, etc. (Herculanium, whose patron god was Hercules, had a wonderful statue of him drunk off his ass relieving himself against a wall). Get into the medieval/Renaissance period and there's lots of "salacious" painting/sculpting - especially in illuminated manuscripts (mss). :)
 
:nana: Good Morning {{{{ya WILD thang ya}}}}}} :nana: :kiss:
mhhhh feel like licking and playing with your yummy BOOBS this Morning ;)
I hope you feel up to it if not now, maybe sometime during the Day :p :D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :rose: :kiss: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< P J
 
Papa-Joe said:
:nana: Good Morning {{{{ya WILD thang ya}}}}}} :nana: :kiss:
mhhhh feel like licking and playing with your yummy BOOBS this Morning ;)
I hope you feel up to it if not now, maybe sometime during the Day :p :D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :rose: :kiss: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< P J


Papa...I could be on my death bed and still enjoy that..... :kiss:
 
Vandren said:
Yeppers. Take a look at the Shakespearean comedies and Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (a good edition - especially the Miller and Reeve's Tales) a good chunk of the comedy is

1) Sexual Innuendo,
2) Body Parts, or
3) Fart Jokes

Goes back to Aristophanes, Plautus (inspiration for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, starring Zero Mostel in the film version), and their contemporaries. Not to mention Graeco-Roman statuary, painting, etc. (Herculanium, whose patron god was Hercules, had a wonderful statue of him drunk off his ass relieving himself against a wall). Get into the medieval/Renaissance period and there's lots of "salacious" painting/sculpting - especially in illuminated manuscripts (mss). :)


Cats thread...not just for naughty pics anymore...history lesson free.....


thanks Vandren..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Hope your monday Moaning is a good one ;) and of course the rest of your monday is marvelous also. See ya this afternoon :catroar: :cathappy: :kiss:
 
luvinoral2 said:
Hope your monday Moaning is a good one ;) and of course the rest of your monday is marvelous also. See ya this afternoon :catroar: :cathappy: :kiss:


Morning you sexy thing.......its off to a slow start...I need to go exercise....
 
catsr2wild said:
Cats thread...not just for naughty pics anymore...history lesson free.....


thanks Vandren..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

NP, it's becoming instinctive. My apologies if I get too pedantic in the future. :)
 
Back
Top