Please be kind...

MaryBears said:
Good Afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: I hope that your having a grand Monday...Looks like you have had alot of nice sexy guys here.....:devil:​

Sexy they are.....sweet they are.... lovable all of them....Hope your Monday was good Mary... :kiss: :rose:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
HONEY I AM HOME! :nana: and my eyes are working now....i am in the first stages of cateracts :confused: 47 and going blind. lol least i got my hair :nana: well not down stairs someone stoled it :rolleyes:


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Papa kept saying you were coming back and I believed him but that was a long wait....glad you're home though :kiss: :rose:
 
luvinoral2 said:
afternoon there cats...not sure if i believe you on the grip thing :rolleyes: would u care to stop on over and give me a demonstration...with both the hand AND mouth... I think I would be considered a GRAND PERVO , how many other ppl have pics like I do on my thread. LOL

Have a great day sweety. :kiss:


They are pretty original pics hon.... and I give great demo's.... :p :p
 
am_bi_tious said:
OKAY, OKAY... you've shamed me into it.....I exercised, and it wasn't even the horizontal workout I've BEEN getting ;)



lol...I didn't mean to shame you into it hon....but both types of workouts are fun :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...I didn't mean to shame you into it hon....but both types of workouts are fun :D :D


True, both are fun, but now I'm doing both... that's a good thing... if it doesn't kill you! ;)
 
am_bi_tious said:
True, both are fun, but now I'm doing both... that's a good thing... if it doesn't kill you! ;)

I promise it won't kill you......at least I hope not....
 
catsr2wild said:
They are pretty original pics hon.... and I give great demo's.... :p :p


thanks cats. :kiss: that is deffently me...like to do something new and original. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like them before. Just differnt pics, for someone to Hunt for on the other thread LOL

have a great night, and please don't stop the demonstration short...i like a good long demo :D :kiss: nitey night
 
FortPolkAreaFem said:
Good morning Cats........hope you have a great day today and say hi to your hubby for me as well *Grin*. :kiss:

I can do that hon....of course he will be here later and you could say hi your self....hope your day is off to a good start.... :kiss: :rose:
 
luvinoral2 said:
thanks cats. :kiss: that is deffently me...like to do something new and original. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like them before. Just differnt pics, for someone to Hunt for on the other thread LOL

have a great night, and please don't stop the demonstration short...i like a good long demo :D :kiss: nitey night


*pencils in......Luvin'--extra long demo* :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
StarStorm said:
*licks you in every place I can * Mmm Tasty Cats...


You know its a good thing you live so far away or I would never get anything done for you licking me.......wait a minute......that wouldn't be a bad thing...... :D :devil: :devil:
 
So, this is where all the sexy, hot chicks are coming to play these days *grin*.

Good morning, Cats! :kiss: :kiss:
 
anne27 said:
So, this is where all the sexy, hot chicks are coming to play these days *grin*.

Good morning, Cats! :kiss: :kiss:


lol...I have no idea what you are talking about.....*weg*

Morning..... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top