Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
lol...I have no idea what you are talking about.....*weg*

Morning..... :kiss: :kiss:


Oh, I was just playing catchup and noticed a few sexy avs, outside of yours, that is ;).
 
catsr2wild said:
Including yours lady.......


*LOL* *blushes* why thank you, Cats :kiss: . Was a request from a friend that I reuse my old av.

I need to be thinking of a new one sometime, though.
 
anne27 said:
*LOL* *blushes* why thank you, Cats :kiss: . Was a request from a friend that I reuse my old av.

I need to be thinking of a new one sometime, though.


Ryan loves Kayte's too.....I think they are all awesome....
 
Greetings one and all.
Sweet sexy Cats how about a ball or two for you? :nana: :p :rose: :devil: :heart:
Wow what great ladies you have visiting you dear. I dream of all of you and them and I. I did say dream lol. :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Ryan loves Kayte's too.....I think they are all awesome....

*nods* I never thought I's use an actual picture as an av. I kinda like that now, though. It's more personal.
 
FortPolkAreaFem said:
*peeping in to say good morning to shreik over here in this corner too*

*waving*
You might be waving but I'm shaking something for ya over in the corner hon :nana:
 
Shreik said:
You might be waving but I'm shaking something for ya over in the corner hon :nana:

should i run? im afraid of snakes............i usually shoot em...LOL.....hmmm maybe you should run..... :p
 
FortPolkAreaFem said:
should i run? im afraid of snakes............i usually shoot em...LOL.....hmmm maybe you should run..... :p
As long as we are running towards each other dear :kiss:
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are having a great one sweetie!!


Good morning to you too {{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}} :kiss: Looks like you are having a good one too!!! :p
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are having a great one sweetie!!


Good morning to you too {{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}} :kiss: Looks like you are having a good one too!!! :p


It was pretty good but now I'm going to bed.....have a good one Kayte.... :kiss: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
It was pretty good but now I'm going to bed.....have a good one Kayte.... :kiss: :rose:



Thank you darling!! Sleep well, with a few hot erotic dreams thrown in too. :p :kiss: :rose:
 
Good Afternoon {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: How did your knee get hun....I hope it is better...take care.​
 
Back
Top