Please be kind...

kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Well darling it is Hump Day!! Hope you have a terrific one. :devil: :p

Me too Kayte, I hope you have a few happy humps yourself.... :rose: :kiss:
 
jasuma0810 said:
Morning Cats, hope your having a fun filled week. Have a great day. Cheers :)



I wouldn't call it fun filled....yet.....btw...is that a shadow of you in that AV? :kiss: :rose:
 
anne27 said:
'Morning Cats! Hope you had a pleasant night at work (if that's possible :p)

:rose: :kiss:

Morning, it wasn't too bad at all...just wish I didn't have that extra duty stuff after every one else leaves....
 
Papa-Joe said:
:nana: *Good Moaning {{ya WILD thang ya}}* :nana:
Leaving you oodles of hugsssss~licks ~sucks~gropes & :kiss: es muahhhhhh


Mmmmmmmmmmm...now thats the Papa I know........ :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Morning, it wasn't too bad at all...just wish I didn't have that extra duty stuff after every one else leaves....


'extra duty stuff'? Is that something you have to bring you knee pads for? *grins* *ducks*
 
anne27 said:
'extra duty stuff'? Is that something you have to bring you knee pads for? *grins* *ducks*


Man oh man.....I wish it was that easy.....no I have to clean my machine out and then sweep up what I clean out of it.....smartass :catroar:
 
catsr2wild said:
Man oh man.....I wish it was that easy.....no I have to clean my machine out and then sweep up what I clean out of it.....smartass :catroar:


I know, but I'm a cute smartass, so ya put up with me ;)
 
anne27 said:
I know, but I'm a cute smartass, so ya put up with me ;)


lol...ok yeah you are a cute smartass and yeah I do put up with you, but you put up with me too so I would say its a fair trade in the end....... :D :D :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...ok yeah you are a cute smartass and yeah I do put up with you, but you put up with me too so I would say its a fair trade in the end....... :D :D :devil:


;) That's what friends are for *HUGS*
 
anne27 said:
Have to agree with ya there, Luvin. That's one hot as hell AV and woman. :p


yes anne hot AV, hot woman...wouldn't mind having those boots walking all over me. :D since she is contemplating starting out her own work out video, I will send my money if for an advanced order. I would love to see that workout. :D
 
luvinoral2 said:
yes anne hot AV, hot woman...wouldn't mind having those boots walking all over me. :D since she is contemplating starting out her own work out video, I will send my money if for an advanced order. I would love to see that workout. :D


*grins* me too. Seeing her all hot and sweaty... :p .... I'd most definately pay money to see ;) .

Note to Am_bi : Don't smack me, Ma'am (not too hard anyway). You know I want you ;)
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{{{Luvin}}}}}}}} Oh my its officially hump day......I almost forgot.....if anyone is interested Bearlee has a thread called post your AV here, I have posted some of my old ones there and lots of otheres have posted many, many AV's there....He has indesed a lot of them on the first post as well....God he's so organized......

{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}} hope your hunmp day is a productive one. heee heee heee mine is going to be a lonely one again. Someday it will be very productive when i find that right one.

will have to go check out that AV thread...just love a picture thread no matter what it is :D

have a great day hun :kiss:
 
anne27 said:
*grins* me too. Seeing her all hot and sweaty... :p .... I'd most definately pay money to see ;) .

Note to Am_bi : Don't smack me, Ma'am (not too hard anyway). You know I want you ;)


now there is something else i would love to see... am & anne. with a little bit of discipline involved. :D woo hoo
 
Hiya Cats I wish we could get together and do a little mutual humping....weather here is yuck again today...perfect day for just fucking and sucking....cummer !!
Hey! How about some pics??? :heart: :p :devil:
 
luvinoral2 said:
now there is something else i would love to see... am & anne. with a little bit of discipline involved. :D woo hoo

I'd have to sub though, Luvin :eek: . And I am sooo undisiplined :rolleyes:.

*grins* Nice idea, though :p
 
anne27 said:
I'd have to sub though, Luvin :eek: . And I am sooo undisiplined :rolleyes:.

*grins* Nice idea, though :p


I am sure she would be glad to walk all over you with those sexy boots and teach u some discipline. :D Either that or she could put your boobs in a device like my last pics... psssttt u need to see that last series...along your style :D
 
luvinoral2 said:
I am sure she would be glad to walk all over you with those sexy boots and teach u some discipline. :D Either that or she could put your boobs in a device like my last pics... psssttt u need to see that last series...along your style :D


*shutting up about Am_bi before I get myself in a whole world of hurt* ;)

Ahhh, you're making use of more tools out of your workshop, eh? *grins*

Kewl! :p
 
am_bi_tious said:
:devil: You're the second person that has wanted to watch. Maybe I should start my own exercise show ;)
Dang sweet baby you know I would wanna be first to watch maybe even be willing to be in it with ya if you take it easy on me
 
catsr2wild said:
Sorry I missed this yesterday hon, hope you had a great day and and even better evening..... :kiss: :kiss:

Busy, but, yep, pretty good. Better than boring dreary weather today. Are you getting the rain too? Or is it just us lucky easterners? :rose: :rose:
 
{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: hope and pray that all is going well for you....Take care and you and Shreik is in my thoughts and prayers.​
 
Me too, we'll have to get together and have a chat soon ((((((Cats)))))) Know what I mean?? :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top