Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
:D

I hope you weren't waiting for me to argue with you......*no biting*.....licks and kisses but no bites......
:D :D

*laughs softly* Oh, I know you wouldn't argue, lovely lady... *kisses along your neck and shoulder*
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
Me too, we'll have to get together and have a chat soon ((((((Cats)))))) Know what I mean?? :kiss: :kiss:


Hehehehehehe...you keep posting pics like that laaast one you are going to have to do more than chat.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: hope and pray that all is going well for you....Take care and you and Shreik is in my thoughts and prayers.​


I know you always keep us in your thoughts and Prayers Mary as we do you as well :kiss: :rose: :rose:
 
Vandren said:
Busy, but, yep, pretty good. Better than boring dreary weather today. Are you getting the rain too? Or is it just us lucky easterners? :rose: :rose:


We are getting a nice mix of white stuff and no not the good kind and rain...yuk, yuk, yuk
 
wtexcat said:
Hi {{{{CATS}}}}

:kiss: :kiss: :p :kiss: :kiss:

I hope your day has treated you well :rose:

Not bad hon good to see you but I'm heading back to bed now 4 hours simply was not enough :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Snake91143 said:
Hiya Cats I wish we could get together and do a little mutual humping....weather here is yuck again today...perfect day for just fucking and sucking....cummer !!
Hey! How about some pics??? :heart: :p :devil:

Soon on the pics hon.....as for the getting together.....whew...I'm not sure you could handle me?
 
catsr2wild said:
Not bad hon good to see you but I'm heading back to bed now 4 hours simply was not enough :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I understand, we all do need our sleep :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I will out of town over the next 3 or 4 days, I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend :)
 
wtexcat said:
I understand, we all do need our sleep :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I will out of town over the next 3 or 4 days, I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend :)

You as well hon...don't forget pics....have a good trip and try to get some rest...you just go and go and go......{{{{{{{{{{wtexcat}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
luvinoral2 said:
{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}} hope your hunmp day is a productive one. heee heee heee mine is going to be a lonely one again. Someday it will be very productive when i find that right one.

will have to go check out that AV thread...just love a picture thread no matter what it is :D

have a great day hun :kiss:


No humping for me...between working out, cleaning up my folks kitchen a bit and trying to relax enough to sleep and of course sleeping it just didn't happen....of course there is always tomorrow.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
You as well hon...don't forget pics....have a good trip and try to get some rest...you just go and go and go......{{{{{{{{{{wtexcat}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you and I will be taking some pics ;)

I am going to a place call Horseshoe Bay, it should be a lot of fun with not a lot rest :nana: :kiss:
 
wtexcat said:
Thank you and I will be taking some pics ;)

I am going to a place call Horseshoe Bay, it should be a lot of fun with not a lot rest :nana: :kiss:

This is recreation time and not work though....right....Cool name you must send me details....
 
anne27 said:
*shutting up about Am_bi before I get myself in a whole world of hurt* ;)

Ahhh, you're making use of more tools out of your workshop, eh? *grins*

Kewl! :p


isn't that what you want though anne...to get in trouble so you can be spanked. :D

yeah i put some more tools to good use...
 
catsr2wild said:
No humping for me...between working out, cleaning up my folks kitchen a bit and trying to relax enough to sleep and of course sleeping it just didn't happen....of course there is always tomorrow.... :kiss: :kiss:

evening {{{{{cats}}}}}} sorry to hear about no humping on hump day...but don't fret it...i haven't had any humping for along time.

Hope you got a chance to get a little sleep today. If you need something to get u motivated for the night...it was a nice spring day here and i took advantage of it. I went to the park again... ;) ;)

have a great one and cya later. :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
About time....just where the hell have you been young man? I missed you :kiss: :kiss:
I was being a sick little puppy. I slept for almost 24 hours at on point. My mom thought i was dead at one point. I woke up and she was hovering over me seeing if i was breathing.
 
catsr2wild said:
We are getting a nice mix of white stuff and no not the good kind and rain...yuk, yuk, yuk

Ick. Good thing we're a bit further south, without the lake effect.
 
Back
Top