Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
I wouldn't call it fun filled....yet.....btw...is that a shadow of you in that AV? :kiss: :rose:

Hello Cats, hope you are having a great day. Yes that is a shadow of me in the AV. I've been fooling around with my camera and with some helpful advise I managed to come up with that. Not all that bad for a beginner....lol, but i'll keep on working on it and improve, I hope ....lol You have a fabulous Easter. Cheers :) :rose:
 
:nana: *Good Morning {{{ya WILD thang ya}}}* :nana:
My last chance before Iam going away to wish you & Shreik a:
:rose: *HAPPY EASTER* :rose:
and of course leave you at least a few hugsssss & :kiss: 's :D muahhhhhhh
 
good morning {{{{{{{cats}}}}}} hope your having a great day. It's almost easter...one of my favorite holidays, just for the fact that there is ALOT OF CHOCOLATE involved...:D that could lead to some good pic ideas :D

cya later sweety :kiss:
 
luvinoral2 said:
good morning {{{{{{{cats}}}}}} hope your having a great day. It's almost easter...one of my favorite holidays, just for the fact that there is ALOT OF CHOCOLATE involved...:D that could lead to some good pic ideas :D

cya later sweety :kiss:

I believe we are going to try the syrup and silly string pics this weekend.....no chocolate bunnies here.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
:nana: *Good Morning {{{ya WILD thang ya}}}* :nana:
My last chance before Iam going away to wish you & Shreik a:
:rose: *HAPPY EASTER* :rose:
and of course leave you at least a few hugsssss & :kiss: 's :D muahhhhhhh


Thank you {{{{{{Papa}}}}}} be careful out there remember to not only watch for yourself but the other guy too....See you soon... :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:
 
jasuma0810 said:
Hello Cats, hope you are having a great day. Yes that is a shadow of me in the AV. I've been fooling around with my camera and with some helpful advise I managed to come up with that. Not all that bad for a beginner....lol, but i'll keep on working on it and improve, I hope ....lol You have a fabulous Easter. Cheers :) :rose:

I hope you get to the point where you feel you can post a pic of you.....I know lots of us would like to see you if you feel comfortable enough....you are more than welcome to post it here....and I saw the pic you posted on wtexcats thread and it was awesome...very nice....I hope you have a great holiday as well hon....
 
StarStorm said:
Mmm haven't been showing off nearly enough though... *squeezes your breasts and grins*

No you haven't...so when we going to get pics of you....? :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
Vandren said:
Ick. Good thing we're a bit further south, without the lake effect.


lol...yeah I guess so....I love snow, but enough is enough its spring already I have tents to air out and wash down and reseal.....good grief...
 
Ozzmosis said:
I was being a sick little puppy. I slept for almost 24 hours at on point. My mom thought i was dead at one point. I woke up and she was hovering over me seeing if i was breathing.

Ohhhhhh Puppy........{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear that, I do hope you are feeling much better now.....jeez you have been having as rough a time with your health as I have...... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
luvinoral2 said:
evening {{{{{cats}}}}}} sorry to hear about no humping on hump day...but don't fret it...i haven't had any humping for along time.

Hope you got a chance to get a little sleep today. If you need something to get u motivated for the night...it was a nice spring day here and i took advantage of it. I went to the park again... ;) ;)

have a great one and cya later. :kiss:


Thats just mean...teasing me with that thought..... :kiss: :rose:
 
uatu said:
Good evening. Stopping in for a bit. :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :devil: :p :p


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Uatu}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}You know you can stop in anytime......I missed you as well....
 
catsr2wild said:
I believe we are going to try the syrup and silly string pics this weekend.....no chocolate bunnies here.... :kiss: :kiss:



Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Wow!! Now that will be quite the "Easter Basket"! :devil:


Have a terrific day sweetie!!! :)
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh it was interesting as hell if nothing else...I destroyed 2 dishwashers.....oops.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:



Oh my!! Wondering if I even want to ask? :eek:
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh it was interesting as hell if nothing else...I destroyed 2 dishwashers.....oops.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


Oooooo, this is not a good thang :( :eek: .

Good way to take out your aggressions, though ;)



*editted for typos* :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
catsr2wild said:
I believe we are going to try the syrup and silly string pics this weekend.....no chocolate bunnies here.... :kiss: :kiss:



wooo hooo sounds like a more sexy and exciting weekend then i am going to have.

when i was out chocolate shopping for my sons easter basket, i seen a chocolate bunny you would of had a lot of fun with...it had about 8" long ears...I had some very unpure thoughts when i seen that. Maybe I should get it and send it to ya, and u can show me what kind of naughty things could be done with it. :devil:

time for work.... have a great day hun. :kiss:
 
Well I sure hope you get over the ear infection soon sweetie. maybe you need some special medician to help with your aches and pains. ( man juice) LOL :p :D :rolleyes:
 
bhg08054 said:
I think I'll leave a :nana: and a :p tonight!

Wish you were left behind with that .....this is starting to become interesting....seeing what you are leaving me.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
CDW said:
Well I sure hope you get over the ear infection soon sweetie. maybe you need some special medician to help with your aches and pains. ( man juice) LOL :p :D :rolleyes:



????? I'm the bum knee hon, Anne has that stupid ear infection.....makes her crazy....I don't know how we will ever tyell when she's healed..... :confused: :confused:
 
Back
Top