Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Thats just mean...teasing me with that thought..... :kiss: :rose:


I am not teasin...just go look. :D well maybe I was teasing a bit yesterday, but the rest of the day will be up sometime today. I need to get going and get ready for work :( today is my last short day, tomorrow I have a double before having the weekend off. yeahhhhhhhhh :nana:


anne... yes you may be naughty, but that is what makes you so nice. :D have a great day sweety...
 
luvinoral2 said:
wooo hooo sounds like a more sexy and exciting weekend then i am going to have.

when i was out chocolate shopping for my sons easter basket, i seen a chocolate bunny you would of had a lot of fun with...it had about 8" long ears...I had some very unpure thoughts when i seen that. Maybe I should get it and send it to ya, and u can show me what kind of naughty things could be done with it. :devil:

time for work.... have a great day hun. :kiss:



hmmmmmmm....I'll never look at chocolate bunny's the same again.....lol.....have a good day at work.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
CDW said:
Well I sure hope you get over the ear infection soon sweetie. maybe you need some special medician to help with your aches and pains. ( man juice) LOL :p :D :rolleyes:


*grins* if that would cure it, I'd have been well by now ;) .

And thanks, hon. It's not going to kill me. It's just inconvenient.
 
catsr2wild said:
????? I'm the bum knee hon, Anne has that stupid ear infection.....makes her crazy....I don't know how we will ever tyell when she's healed..... :confused: :confused:

It doesn't make me crazy :rolleyes: . I've been that way for years *tosses one of your shoes back at your head* :p
 
Cats, How is your knee doing? Do you need to rub in some man juice on your knee to help it LOL :rolleyes:
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Uatu}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}You know you can stop in anytime......I missed you as well....

Cool. :) :kiss: :kiss: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry to hear about the washing machines. I hope things are good otherwise. :D :kiss: :kiss:
 
CDW said:
Cats, How is your knee doing? Do you need to rub in some man juice on your knee to help it LOL :rolleyes:


It needs something....I think you have too much man juice hoon...you keep trying to heal us with it.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p I have a better use for it...
 
uatu said:
Cool. :) :kiss: :kiss: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry to hear about the washing machines. I hope things are good otherwise. :D :kiss: :kiss:



No hon...dishwashers, not washing machines.....they are alot better now than when I came thru the door....thank you again..... :catroar: :catroar: :kiss: :kiss:
 
HEY HEY girls do I have to get between you two to keep you from fighting LOL . Now play nice ladies lol or maybe play with this ha ha :nana: :nana: Do I have to give you some new play toys HA HA
 
CDW said:
HEY HEY girls do I have to get between you two to keep you from fighting LOL . Now play nice ladies lol or maybe play with this ha ha :nana: :nana: Do I have to give you some new play toys HA HA


There you go with the man juice...that would settle me down....besides hon we are just playing....she likes to tease me.....
 
Good morning sexy miss cats....

licks your lickables....
hope you are happy, healthy, and horny this thursday
 
catsr2wild said:
No hon...dishwashers, not washing machines.....they are alot better now than when I came thru the door....thank you again..... :catroar: :catroar: :kiss: :kiss:

Okay... Glad to hear things are better, anyway. ;) And you're very welcome. :devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
mansome said:
Good morning sexy miss cats....

licks your lickables....
hope you are happy, healthy, and horny this thursday


Morning sweetness.....thanks for the licks and as for happy....yes.....healthy....trying to be.....and horny....always....sending sweet erotic kisses your way hon.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
I know Cats you and Anne are picking on each other. Just thought I would try and pick a little also. It seams like Anne always has a slipper handy LOL
 
CDW said:
I know Cats you and Anne are picking on each other. Just thought I would try and pick a little also. It seams like Anne always has a slipper handy LOL


Only because I throw them first...lol
 
Cats, How is the weather up north? Did you get any of the snow last night that took place up there?
 
catsr2wild said:
Morning sweetness.....thanks for the licks and as for happy....yes.....healthy....trying to be.....and horny....always....sending sweet erotic kisses your way hon.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


mmmmm.... *licks* the underside of your tongue.....

checked out some of your pics again.... *mouth watering* and *cock stiffening*
 
CDW said:
Cats, How is the weather up north? Did you get any of the snow last night that took place up there?


We got the snow night before last hon and last night was just cold.....warmer than the night before but still cold
 
mansome said:
mmmmm.... *licks* the underside of your tongue.....

checked out some of your pics again.... *mouth watering* and *cock stiffening*


I've got uses for both your tongue and your cock...... :devil: :devil:
 
mansome said:
oh don't tempt me baby......

btw have you taken any recent pics?


Oh but I like tempting.....and no we are hoping to this weekend though...right now I'm headed to bed for a good tongue lashing and sleep..... :p :p :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh but I like tempting.....and no we are hoping to this weekend though...right now I'm headed to bed for a good tongue lashing and sleep..... :p :p :p


can't wait to see your new ones then.... oh yes have a wonerful time in bed sugar.... wish I was there with you two.... but since I can't be.. save some drippings for me *EG*
 
Back
Top