Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Oh it was interesting as hell if nothing else...I destroyed 2 dishwashers.....oops.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Okay, I have to ask, was this physical destruction of two dishwashing machines, or emotional or psychological destruction of two people who wash dishes? :confused: :confused:
 
catsr2wild said:
Wish you were left behind with that .....this is starting to become interesting....seeing what you are leaving me.... :kiss: :kiss:
uh-oh.... I guess I have to turn up the ole creativity then :eek:
 
bhg08054 said:
Okay, I have to ask, was this physical destruction of two dishwashing machines, or emotional or psychological destruction of two people who wash dishes? :confused: :confused:

Physical destruction of 2 dishwashing machines....brand new never ran a full cycle, only a test cycle....Burial will be Monday...... :D :D
 
mansome said:
can't wait to see your new ones then.... oh yes have a wonerful time in bed sugar.... wish I was there with you two.... but since I can't be.. save some drippings for me *EG*

You are so baddddddddd.........how about you make your own drippings.......then we can clean each other up all over? :p :p :p
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
CUM on then I'm here :p :p


You sneaky thing you.....lol....I miss you, but I am only here for another 6 minutes, I only had 3 hours of sleep..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I should be around a bit tomorrow evening....... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Physical destruction of 2 dishwashing machines....brand new never ran a full cycle, only a test cycle....Burial will be Monday...... :D :D
Ahh, and here I was thinking you had over-teased and over-flirted a couple of co-workers ;)
 
bhg08054 said:
Ahh, and here I was thinking you had over-teased and over-flirted a couple of co-workers ;)

Oh hell no baby....though I did have someone point out that everybody that stops to talk to me is male...... :catgrin: :catgrin: :catgrin: and I don't talk to most of the people in my immediate area....personal reason's...as a matter of fact only 2 people know about me postiing pics here, 1 gets their own pics from me cause he has to delete them right away so his wife won't start calling me again.... and the other just found out about my little hobby....he was shocked cause I'm such a sweet girl....he don't know me very well do he....lol
 
catsr2wild said:
You sneaky thing you.....lol....I miss you, but I am only here for another 6 minutes, I only had 3 hours of sleep..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I should be around a bit tomorrow evening....... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p

OK :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
hmmmmmmm....I'll never look at chocolate bunny's the same again.....lol.....have a good day at work.... :kiss: :kiss:

good evening sweety... that is kind of what I thought when I seen that chocolate bunny...dam are we bad or what, thinking of candy as sex toys. :D time to go do a few more post then off to catch up on my thread. hope to cya around and can't wait to see those pics from this weekend....easter will never be the same. :D
 
catsr2wild said:
I hope you get to the point where you feel you can post a pic of you.....I know lots of us would like to see you if you feel comfortable enough....you are more than welcome to post it here....and I saw the pic you posted on wtexcats thread and it was awesome...very nice....I hope you have a great holiday as well hon....

Good morning Cats,

Day 1 of my 4 days off and already I’m having myself some fun. As for posting pic's of me... I'm sure I'll get around to feeling comfortable with a pic of me soon enough. Once hubby gets home, a day later that first thought, I'm sure I can talk him into taking a few pics of us at play. I'm only now getting a handle on my camera, so with a little help I'm sure we could come up with something viewable. Thanks for the opportunity to post on your thread and I’ll keep that in mind. Hubby did hint that he had bought me a new toy, as if I don't have enough already. Can you ever have enough? :confused: He was also looking at a new lens for my camera or a tripod. Oh I’m rambling... so had better get going. You take care now and I’ll catch up with you again soon. Cheers :)
 
Good morning sexy Cats :kiss:

I hope all is well with you and yours? You're still just as naughty as ever I see :devil:

:kiss: :p :kiss:
 
Back
Top