Please be kind...

Erotica_Writings said:
You need someone acting like a pi since they are so expensive. Too bad I am stuck here I use to love doing that with my friends. We caught alot of cheating spouces lol


I wish I could afford one....I just have a feeling she is up to no good.
 
catsr2wild said:
I wish I could afford one....I just have a feeling she is up to no good.


no telling who she is leaving him with....grrrrrrrrrrr I need a trike, then I would take a road trip :devil:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
no telling who she is leaving him with....grrrrrrrrrrr I need a trike, then I would take a road trip :devil:


lol...You are a wonderful person you know.... :kiss: :kiss: even after you chomp on my tail... :heart: :heart:
 
Ok I told a couple of sweet sexy folks I was going to try to post pics so here we go.....
 
catsr2wild said:
Actually there is very few pics of me but I believe more of Shreik and our friend Gumby as we were sightseeing....



Good afternoon {{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you all had a fantastic time. It is so great to see you back though. Missed you hun. :rose:
 
Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter EW with all the
news that is news across the nation, on the scene at the
supermarket. There seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon
me, sir, did you see
what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. I's standin' overe there by the tomaters, and here She
come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and
vegetables,
nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't
look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

(Chorus)
Here She comes, look at that, look at that
There She goes, look at that, look at that
And She ain't wearin' no clothes

Oh, yes, they call Cats the Streak
Look at that, look at that
Fastest thing on two feet
Look at that, look at that
she's just as proud as she can be
Of her anatomy
she goin' give us a peek

Oh, yes, they call her the Streak
Look at that, look at that
she likes to show off her physique
Look at that, look at that
If there's an audience to be found
she'll be streakin' around
Invitin' public critique

(Reporter):
This is your action news reporter once again, and we're here at the
gas
station. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. I's just in here gettin my car checked, she just
appeared
out of the traffic. Come streakin' around the grease rack there,
didn't
have nothin' on but a smile. I looked in there, and Ethel was gettin'
her a cold drink. I hollered, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too
late. She'd already been mooned. Flashed her right there in front of
the shock absorbers.

(Chorus)
she ain't crude, look at that, look at that
There She goes, look at that, look at that
And She ain't wearin' no clothes
 
Shreik said:
Me two sexy


The judge must be plain dumb or paid off :rolleyes: it makes me mad how these good for nothing mothers get these little angels and abuse or neglect them! I just do not know what America is coming too or our Justice system which was really never really fair, but now its just down right blind and stupid!
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...You are a wonderful person you know.... :kiss: :kiss: even after you chomp on my tail... :heart: :heart:


Thanks I just love kids and can not stand abuse of any kind. Hmpf think I'll go beat up my roomie.... j/ k well maybe :devil:
 
(Chorus)
she ain't crude, look at that, look at that
There She goes, look at that, look at that
And She ain't wearin' no clothes[/QUOTE]


She ain't crude - look at that, look at that
It ain't rude - look at that, look at that
She's just in the mood to run in the nude

Oh yes they call her the streak, look at that look at that
she likes to turn the other cheek (look at that, look at that)
If there's an audience to be found, she'll be streakin around
Inviting public critique.


Lol EW I haven't heard that song for ages, one of my all time favourites, thank you for that :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
webbo1 said:
(Chorus)
she ain't crude, look at that, look at that
There She goes, look at that, look at that
And She ain't wearin' no clothes


She ain't crude - look at that, look at that
It ain't rude - look at that, look at that
She's just in the mood to run in the nude

Oh yes they call her the streak, look at that look at that
she likes to turn the other cheek (look at that, look at that)
If there's an audience to be found, she'll be streakin around
Inviting public critique.


Lol EW I haven't heard that song for ages, one of my all time favourites, thank you for that :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:[/QUOTE]



Its one of my fav's as well :D :D
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Thanks I just love kids and can not stand abuse of any kind. Hmpf think I'll go beat up my roomie.... j/ k well maybe :devil:


Congrats on the new grandgirl Sis!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
The judge must be plain dumb or paid off :rolleyes: it makes me mad how these good for nothing mothers get these little angels and abuse or neglect them! I just do not know what America is coming too or our Justice system which was really never really fair, but now its just down right blind and stupid!

Unfortunately too true.....
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you all had a fantastic time. It is so great to see you back though. Missed you hun. :rose:

We truly did have a great time!! Thanks Kayte... :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
We truly did have a great time!! Thanks Kayte... :kiss: :kiss:


Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

So glad to hear you had such a time away.
 
Back
Top