Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
lol...Is that all you have to say hon? :kiss: :kiss: :p :p


I can say more.......I'd love to burry my cute face between your lovely funbags and have you suffocate me!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;) :D :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok I told a couple of sweet sexy folks I was going to try to post pics so here we go.....


Just so damn sexy..You look delectable :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: could lick you and nibble you and suckale you all night long :kiss:
 
Hmmm how did I miss your new pics?

Either way, you really do look so very yummy and so very fuckable. I'd love to see you in that outfit myself. *winks*

Maybe I should make up some more pics when I have some privacy... have a cam I can use, just... well, heh.
 
StarStorm said:
Hmmm how did I miss your new pics?

Either way, you really do look so very yummy and so very fuckable. I'd love to see you in that outfit myself. *winks*

Maybe I should make up some more pics when I have some privacy... have a cam I can use, just... well, heh.


Maybe I just need to bring my cam to your place..... :devil: :devil:
 
mortalwombat said:
what can i say that hasn't been said? *wipes drool off keyboard*


Thank you baby....I have a much better place to put that drool you know..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
Just so damn sexy..You look delectable :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: could lick you and nibble you and suckale you all night long :kiss:


Wolfie you always say the right things and then you put up an AV that makes me want to peek under that shirt....shame on you for teasing.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
 
thickNshaved said:
I can say more.......I'd love to burry my cute face between your lovely funbags and have you suffocate me!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;) :D :kiss:


tNs I think thats a good thing in a weird kind of way and definitely sounds like fun.....sure want you to be able to breathe though.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
 
Erotica_Writings said:
I am always tired....wish I had the zezt I had 6 years ago. I don't wanna grow up!


I understand....my birthday present for tomorrow had to fly to Florida so I guess I have nothing planned for tomorrow now..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
catsr2wild said:
tNs I think thats a good thing in a weird kind of way and definitely sounds like fun.....sure want you to be able to breathe though.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'orning :D *giggles*

Heya cats.... :kiss: Wishing you a great sexy damp moist day :devil:

Hope yo have a good one!!!!



* Yes, we do want to me to breath cum to think of it......that way I could have my way with you!!!!! ;) :kiss:
 
thickNshaved said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'orning :D *giggles*

Heya cats.... :kiss: Wishing you a great sexy damp moist day :devil:

Hope yo have a good one!!!!



* Yes, we do want to me to breath cum to think of it......that way I could have my way with you!!!!! ;) :kiss:


Oh yes please do with me what you will.... :devil: :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh yes please do with me what you will.... :devil: :devil:


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*throws cats to the bed and reaches into the nightstand for the cuffs*
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh hell yeah.....


*pulls her arm out from her side and cuffs it to the bedpost......reaches for her other arm and cuffs it*

Okay cats......now your all mine!!!! :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh dang it is Hump Day....cum on Shreik..... :D :D :devil:



Happy Day After Hump Day {{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hope the two of you had a fantastic one. :devil: :D
 
Back
Top