Please be kind...

kayte said:
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I too agree to preferring the 50+ crowd. :p :devil:


catsr2wild said:
I have friends that are 20 something on here and I would never trade them for anything but usually the older folks are the preference.....Hump Day?!?!?!? Oh heck the week is almost over.... :nana: :nana: :nana:




Count me in then ladies, I'm all yours. :p :kiss: :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Yes I have a tendency to tune them out as well...as soon as EW is done with your ear I'll be sure to get my licks in too.... :p :p :p

Now, I wouldn't mind being licked by two women... *winks*
 
I like what I see

Hey there, guess I am going to be thinking about you while I spank the monkey this weekend! I would love to see some higher rsolution pics though.... Thanks again
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

TGIF sweetie. Hope it is a fantastic weekend. :devil: :p
 
Hi {{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Hope your weekend is a fantastic one.
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}} :heart: :kiss:

Hope you are having a fabulous time hun. :devil: :)
 
DarkAngel48 said:
it is isn't it. She has done some of me also that I put on 8x10 photo paper and my room is filled with me. LOL I got carried away lol


You have some very lovely photos up in your thread :cathappy:
 
Back
Top