Please... Please.... I'm begging you

Can I bring my Gay and Lesbian friends? How about my perverted brethren and sisters who revel in debauchery? All the other religions are accepting them.

Do you believe in "Only white is right"? How many other etnicities do you have as members? Do we wear cool robes and hoods and go nekkid under them?

We have all ethnicity except eskimos but hey, we'll get em! Bring your friends! We'll accept but all other religions certainly don't accept them. Ha try taking your perverts into a mosque in Egypt and see what happens!
 
Ohhhh Yes sir! Are you though?! If so tell these folks something!

I do not need to tell these folks anything.

I do not answer to them or you. Just like they do not answer to any of us or you for their actions.

Being a Christian is not coming on a sex board and spouting off on how everyone is going to hell. Being a Christian is not shoving your religion or beliefs down anyone's throat.

What a person believes is their belief whether you agree with it or not. Respect them.
 
I do not need to tell these folks anything.

I do not answer to them or you. Just like they do not answer to any of us or you for their actions.

Being a Christian is not coming on a sex board and spouting off on how everyone is going to hell. Being a Christian is not shoving your religion or beliefs down anyone's throat.

What a person believes is their belief whether you agree with it or not. Respect them.
Oh no!! Jesus told his disciples clearly to spread the word.
 
if you guys try, you could keep this alt awake for 24 hours ... or more.

waddya reckon, alt?

you game?
 
Oh no!! Jesus told his disciples clearly to spread the word.

Yes Jesus did say that.

But He did not mean for his disciples to do it with hate. I believe He said to do it with love.

Shoving your beliefs down other people's throats b/c they do not believe like you is not love.
 
First of all, Im not a dude! I'm righteous, God fearing, upright man, defending the faith, a warrior for light and truth. I am not a fantasy and neither is God. But your body that you like to show off in I might say a most outrageous way, IS a fantasy, cause it'll just wither away. Ever seen a stalk of broccoli before. Feel its freshness and observe the lines moving up its stem and culminating in a protrusion of glorious and perfect green papules. Taste it and its health amazes you. Yet leave it in the garden for a few days and it turns into a brown soggy mess. Wouldn't want to stick that on your mouth! Not so with soul you ought to try exhibiting that more... unless you've got something to hide.

But you CAN"T HIDE FROM GOD OR HIS SON JESUS!!!

So sex is only for people with beautiful bodies? No old people who are wrinkly? No fatties or skinnies? Sounds like you want them young and tasty. Talk about a pervert. You are one twisted MoFo, you know that?

I think you need to come to a Litogether the next time we have one and we'll see who converts who. Up for a challenge Rev? Want to test your faith? We'll rattle those skeltons and clean out your closet. You can't fool us with your Holier Than Thou shit. You want in on the action like the rest of us. Deny it and you're a liar. You're human and were born with the same urges as the rest of us. You're just harboring pent up shit and denying what the rest of us have enjoyed for centuries.
 
Jesus also preached a message of love and acceptance of his fellow man, something you don't seem to follow
 
Oh no!! Jesus told his disciples clearly to spread the word.

Bhuddist here buddy mcbuttinsky. Sorry no sale. You know? Bhuddists tolerate everyone. Even you. Come to my temple. Let me show YOU the light. You will know such peace and joy in the acceptance of all that is.
 
First of all, Im not a dude! I'm righteous, God fearing, upright man, defending the faith, a warrior for light and truth. I am not a fantasy and neither is God. But your body that you like to show off in I might say a most outrageous way, IS a fantasy, cause it'll just wither away. Ever seen a stalk of broccoli before. Feel its freshness and observe the lines moving up its stem and culminating in a protrusion of glorious and perfect green papules. Taste it and its health amazes you. Yet leave it in the garden for a few days and it turns into a brown soggy mess. Wouldn't want to stick that on your mouth! Not so with soul you ought to try exhibiting that more... unless you've got something to hide.

But you CAN"T HIDE FROM GOD OR HIS SON JESUS!!!

Oh Lordy! I think I've hit a nerve there! That is hilarious, you are just a common deluded DUDE who woke up this morning and decided to get all righteous and thought I know what, I'm gonna on online and look up sex sites. You found Lit and thought I know, I'm going to try and convert these poor souls, deliver them from evil and all that crap. But in reality, you, DUDE is just a fake. You are enjoying this day of fame you're getting from the sinful members of this site through this highly entertaining thread.

Now, as for my body, I know it will eventually wither away, same as all of us, we were not built to be immortal. But guess what? Neither were you. You will also wither away and with that so will your deluded mind! Now I wish you would just stop trying to kid yourself that we can all be saved by trying to spread your fake shit here.
 
Bhuddist here buddy mcbuttinsky. Sorry no sale. You know? Bhuddists tolerate everyone. Even you. Come to my temple. Let me show YOU the light. You will know such peace and joy in the acceptance of all that is.

except the chinese.
 
if you guys try, you could keep this alt awake for 24 hours ... or more.

waddya reckon, alt?

you game?

Marathon preaching. I bet he's gone in no time. He doesn't have what it takes to be a Father Damien and go the distance. "Let the power of Christ compel you, let the power of Christ compel you"
 
Yes Jesus did say that.

But He did not mean for his disciples to do it with hate. I believe He said to do it with love.

Shoving your beliefs down other people's throats b/c they do not believe like you is not love.

It doesn't matter what you believe, there are facts. Jesus said, we obey. Because he is the LORD! I think you need a little bit of Bible reform brush up study.
 
Oh Lordy! I think I've hit a nerve there! That is hilarious, you are just a common deluded DUDE who woke up this morning and decided to get all righteous and thought I know what, I'm gonna on online and look up sex sites. You found Lit and thought I know, I'm going to try and converts these poor souls, deliver them from evil and all that crap. But in reality, you, DUDE is just a fake. You are enjoying this day of fame you're getting from the sinful members of this site through this highly entertaining thread.

Now, as for my body, I know it will eventually wither away, same as all of us, we were not built to be immortal. But guess what? Neither were you. You will also wither away and with that so will your deluded mind! Now I wish you would just stop trying to kid yourself that we can all be saved by trying to spread your fake shit here.

you know this guy just wants the reaction? what is it? what? 25 pages now?

of what?

reaction to bullshit.

well done PG.
 
Marathon preaching. I bet he's gone in no time. He doesn't have what it takes to be a Father Damien and go the distance. "Let the power of Christ compel you, let the power of Christ compel you"

it's already slid into short bites of rhetoric.
 
Bhuddist here buddy mcbuttinsky. Sorry no sale. You know? Bhuddists tolerate everyone. Even you. Come to my temple. Let me show YOU the light. You will know such peace and joy in the acceptance of all that is.

Yeah Buddhists also happen to love slavery.... Just look at any country where Buddhism ruled.. Gee wouldn't want that
 
Oh Lordy! I think I've hit a nerve there! That is hilarious, you are just a common deluded DUDE who woke up this morning and decided to get all righteous and thought I know what, I'm gonna on online and look up sex sites. You found Lit and thought I know, I'm going to try and convert these poor souls, deliver them from evil and all that crap. But in reality, you, DUDE is just a fake. You are enjoying this day of fame you're getting from the sinful members of this site through this highly entertaining thread.

Now, as for my body, I know it will eventually wither away, same as all of us, we were not built to be immortal. But guess what? Neither were you. You will also wither away and with that so will your deluded mind! Now I wish you would just stop trying to kid yourself that we can all be saved by trying to spread your fake shit here.

I see... in fact you really believe you are a bitch....
 
It doesn't matter what you believe, there are facts. Jesus said, we obey. Because he is the LORD! I think you need a little bit of Bible reform brush up study.

show me evidence of what jesus said. you can't because there's no evidence; you're working on hearsay and rumour.

and you're also just a cunt winding people up.

if everyone left the thread, you'd be a lone voice ... of nothing. i fear they won't leave though; they've been suckered. well done. great thread.

:D
 
Allright, lets get serious!! Gloves off! What do you want from your life!?

Why the fuck did I come back?

What do I want from life?

A man who loves me...Got it.

A child. Just one...We're working on it.

For people to accept other people's beliefs without trying to change them...It'll never happen, but I'm hopeful.

Sex...Regularly.

To see the world...If I had the money, I would.

To have a threesome...Fiance said we could do it, but living in a tiny Iowa town that's not likely to happen.

To live happily ever after without everyone trying to shove Jesus and the bible down my throat...Once again, I'm hopeful.

There's another one, but I'm not going to mention it, because it's not God's fault that it happened. It's not because I'm a sinner. It happened because biology said it should. Do I wish it didn't happen? Oh, yes. It happened though and now I'm left with two holes in my heart that shouldn't be there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top