Plus size is sexy!

east_geek said:
something like that ;)

let's just say it's got my attention....


What about this next pic? Can this one have some attention too?
 
lizzard26 said:
What about this next pic? Can this one have some attention too?

to hell with the cat...you have my complete and undivided attention...
 
wow

lizzard26 said:
Well, I didn't want to put "first time" in the title (even though this is REALLY it for me). Tell me: should I post more, or should I just go to sleep?




**********Adding Index - Last Updated Index 9/29/06**********

Black Panties : Black Panties and Boobs : Ass : School Girl 1 : School Girl 2 : School Girl 3

School Girl 4 : Pink Panties : No Butterflies : Butterflies : Touching : Legs

Legs and Boobs : Boobs and Lips : Cleavage : Xmas Present : See Thru : Ass Up

Fishnets and Boobs : Fishnets : Green Cleavage : Green Mac : Green Mac Boob : Green Mac Pinch

Green Mac Pinch : Green Mac Touch : Green Nipples : Nude Body Paint : School Girl Boob


wow lovey i love them all
 
Great New pix Lizz Very Sexciting..and I notice your sig says "Gimme oysters and beer...well my name is nudeOYSTER..and I think You've been a naughty gorl so go to MY room :devil: :p
 
NudeOyster said:
Great New pix Lizz Very Sexciting..and I notice your sig says "Gimme oysters and beer...well my name is nudeOYSTER..and I think You've been a naughty gorl so go to MY room :devil: :p


;)
It's my favorite Jimmy Buffett song actually. Will there be beer waiting for me? (And I don't drink cheap beer either; I'm a spoiled girl :) )
 
Well, I'm ready to add an avatar to my name. Take a look back at my pics and let me know which one you think I should use.

Thanks for the input!

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: ,
~Lizz
 
lizzard26 said:
Well, I'm ready to add an avatar to my name. Take a look back at my pics and let me know which one you think I should use.

Thanks for the input!

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: ,
~Lizz

No contest..it's gotta be this one....

this sweet ass
 
lizzard26 said:
Well, I'm ready to add an avatar to my name. Take a look back at my pics and let me know which one you think I should use.

Thanks for the input!

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: ,
~Lizz


I have a preference for this one. Love to see beautiful breasts hanging free.
 
My vote is school girl licks. Nice tease, let them work for your breast assets...:p

:rose:

KR
 
Thank you for the suggestions. :kiss:

It's a hard decision. Hmmmm, I'll have to sit on it a while. :devil:
 
Thank you for all the suggestions. But my hubby (B) (and EG) both chose the same one. I sitll hope you enjoy the other pics I posted. And I also hope you have enjoyed the ones posted previously of course! :devil:
 
Back
Top