Plus size is sexy!

lizzard26 said:
Glad to know you enjoyed them! :devil:

Thank you ;) !
ENJOYED?..ENJOYED?....Sweetness....Fantasizing about grabbing those hips and pulling You toward me as I Pound You.....Enjoyed is a mild statement......It was and IS a SpellBounding Fantasy :devil: :nana: :kiss: :p
 
Just checkin' in to say I'm enjoying your pics! =)
 
NudeOyster said:
ENJOYED?..ENJOYED?....Sweetness....Fantasizing about grabbing those hips and pulling You toward me as I Pound You.....Enjoyed is a mild statement......It was and IS a SpellBounding Fantasy :devil: :nana: :kiss: :p



All I can say to that would be YES!
 
lizzard26 said:
After a Very enjoyable weekend, I'm back with a few more pics. Please let me know if any are to your liking.

very much so!!!!
 
Dr. Raoul Duke said:
Wow! Those last two pics were incredible, Lizzard! :cool:


Glad you enjoyed them. I know I enjoyed being on my knees to take them! :devil:
 
lizzard26 said:
Glad you enjoyed them. I know I enjoyed being on my knees to take them! :devil:

some of the best views so far are of you on your knees!
 
MMMMMMMM...yep I Like these new pix Dahlin' would You grab ahold of this?
 
Last edited:
lizzard26 said:
I LOVEmy hips being grabbed in that position!

How about this:


Beeee yooooo teeeee ful
:nana: :p :devil:

Man I love a view like that. What a sexy gorgeous amazing ass. Thanks for sharing this picture.

Outstanding
:catroar:
 
Updated the index on the first page.

I might be back later with more pics :kiss:
 
SensualMan_in_PA said:
Hurry back, baby! :p


Can't tonight . . . but I certainly hope to bump (amongst other things) into you again soon! :devil:

~Lizz
 
Back
Top