Posting Sluts R Us

*goddess*emi* said:
morning posting addicted sluts!

gee whiz sirhugs, don't you ever let poor little jen sleep??

:D :p

hi emi!

jen is prolly sleeping now
we can't seem to get here at same time
the tag in bottom left corner iss 'online status'- blue is logged in, grey is gonesville

how r u?
 
*goddess*emi* said:
morning posting addicted sluts!

gee whiz sirhugs, don't you ever let poor little jen sleep??

:D :p


thank you *emi*!!! :)

I can't sit around waiting for sirhugs to show up
ya know.......him and my paths seem to not cross
at all this past week online........ :(

:rose:
tigerjen
 
sirhugs said:
hi emi!

jen is prolly sleeping now
we can't seem to get here at same time
the tag in bottom left corner iss 'online status'- blue
is logged in, grey is gonesville

how r u?


good morning sirhugs :) :kiss:
 
tigerjen said:
thank you *emi*!!! :)

I can't sit around waiting for sirhugs to show up
ya know.......him and my paths seem to not cross
at all this past week online........ :(

:rose:
tigerjen

I seem to suffer the same problem with most of my online friends these days too. Either that, or they have me on ignore. Ya think?? naawwwwwww

:D ;) :rose:
 
*goddess*emi* said:
I seem to suffer the same problem with most of my online friends these days too. Either that, or they have me on ignore. Ya think?? naawwwwwww

:D ;) :rose:

Hey! You girls cut that out. We love ya....so there.:kiss: :rose:
 
tigerjen said:
well 1 is sometimes the only solution if one can't
get any, or aren't able to get any.......

sigh

as I sit here dully in my grey corner, missing jen again
 
tigerjen said:
thank you *emi*!!! :)

I can't sit around waiting for sirhugs to show up
ya know.......him and my paths seem to not cross
at all this past week online........ :(

:rose:
tigerjen

"him and my"...grammar honey? " his and my"

you might need punishment...if you ever sit still long enough
 
*goddess*emi* said:
I seem to suffer the same problem with most of my online friends these days too. Either that, or they have me on ignore. Ya think?? naawwwwwww

:D ;) :rose:

who would dare ignore a goddess?
 
John Roberts said:
Hey! You girls cut that out. We love ya....so there.:kiss: :rose:

shhhhhhh, jr...maybe they'll start making put together, and we can watch....
 
sirhugs said:
who would dare ignore a goddess?

Who would dare punish a goddess unless of course she wanted to be punished, you could be banned to some outer realm or dimension of some really bad scene man! Or worse yet be turned into a pig.......ahem...I did read somewhere here on LIT that a pig has an orgasm 30 minutes long so if you have to be an animal......:)
 
John Roberts said:
Dang! sirhugs, hang some paintings or graphics on the wall!
:)

its the day that is gray( my mood too?)

the room is offpink- it was a girlie room before we moved in
 
John Roberts said:
Who would dare punish a goddess unless of course she wanted to be punished, you could be banned to some outer realm or dimension of some really bad scene man! Or worse yet be turned into a pig.......ahem...I did read somewhere here on LIT that a pig has an orgasm 30 minutes long so if you have to be an animal......:)

i'm already banished here
 
sirhugs said:
i'm already banished here

Tell me about it, me and my ex are getting colder and colder towards each other..........The garden has turned to wasteland, but I have planted a garden....er am planting....hmm will plant....
My and my new sweetie plan on gardening a lot...:D
 
John Roberts said:
Tell me about it, me and my ex are getting colder and colder towards each other..........The garden has turned to wasteland, but I have planted a garden....er am planting....hmm will plant....
My and my new sweetie plan on gardening a lot...:D

Me and my new sweetie....dang brain farts....
 
John Roberts said:
Tell me about it, me and my ex are getting colder and colder towards each other..........The garden has turned to wasteland, but I have planted a garden....er am planting....hmm will plant....
My and my new sweetie plan on gardening a lot...:D

wooo hooo hooo...come plant that big...errrrrrrrr.....oh yea...we will be doing gardening....
 
<handing sirhugs a bouquet of flowers> just to brighten your day.....:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:
 
Back
Top