Posting Sluts R Us

Curious_Fem said:
Is there such a thing as semipublic? ;)

yes. examoples:

in a bar or crowded room, I reah my hand up your skirt. No one may notice, because its under a table, or just subdued lighting- but what if they do?

in the alley behind the bar, we press against the wall. Your breasts pop free, I taste them as you unzip my pants. What if someone eners?

at work in the copier room. You are bent over the copier. I come up from behind, and use your breats to pull you back against mty erection. will someone else need copies just then?
 
sirhugs said:
"tackling"??? you live in a different reality than me. How do I get there from here?

Reality? Heh..heh.. what is that?.....The world provides the numbers...I just don't paint by them..
 
sirhugs said:
yes. examoples:

in a bar or crowded room, I reah my hand up your skirt. No one may notice, because its under a table, or just subdued lighting- but what if they do?

in the alley behind the bar, we press against the wall. Your breasts pop free, I taste them as you unzip my pants. What if someone eners?

at work in the copier room. You are bent over the copier. I come up from behind, and use your breats to pull you back against mty erection. will someone else need copies just then?

Or seated in a corner booth at a restaurant, I reach over and stroke you through your pants and slowly unzip them - what if the waiter happens to walk over right then?

Driving down the highway I lean over and unzip your pants with my teeth - passing cars could look in and see me, but who cares? ;)
 
Curious_Fem said:
Or seated in a corner booth at a restaurant, I reach over and stroke you through your pants and slowly unzip them - what if the waiter happens to walk over right then?

Driving down the highway I lean over and unzip your pants with my teeth - passing cars could look in and see me, but who cares? ;)

I care- it adds a little something special. My wife once blew me in the back of a buddy's car as we drove home from a bar...it was extra fun, for both of us.
 
John Roberts said:
Reality? Heh..heh.. what is that?.....The world provides the numbers...I just don't paint by them..

do you paint randomly or just reverse the colours?
 
sirhugs said:
I care- it adds a little something special. My wife once blew me in the back of a buddy's car as we drove home from a bar...it was extra fun, for both of us.

Oh don't get me wrong, I care....and I do agree it adds a certain excitement. I've just never had a partner that was willing to take the chance.
 
Curious_Fem said:
Oh don't get me wrong, I care....and I do agree it adds a certain excitement. I've just never had a partner that was willing to take the chance.

just where is that verge?
 
this little slut is still floating on a little cloud from this
past weekend........so wonderful.......but I will try to
think of those happy thoughts as I get ready for the
overnite shift at work tonite..........
 
tigerjen said:
this little slut is still floating on a little cloud from this
past weekend........so wonderful.......but I will try to
think of those happy thoughts as I get ready for the
overnite shift at work tonite..........

and if those don't help, call me!
 
this little slut will be going to vote very shortly.........

SO

if you are a slut from the US of A......

GO VOTE TODAY!


:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
this little slut will be going to vote very shortly.........

SO

if you are a slut from the US of A......

GO VOTE TODAY!


:rose:
tigerjen

vote early vote often?
 
I voted.
One funny thing that will make florida the laughing stock of the states is an amendment to the state constitution.....
Against cruelty to pregnant sows( I knew my father shouldn't have belittled my pregnant mother...Just kidding!)
Seriously that was on the ballet. I am pro animal rights but in the constitution? Sheesh!
 
John Roberts said:
I voted.
One funny thing that will make florida the laughing stock of the states is an amendment to the state constitution.....
Against cruelty to pregnant sows( I knew my father shouldn't have belittled my pregnant mother...Just kidding!)
Seriously that was on the ballet. I am pro animal rights but in the constitution? Sheesh!

so in Fla you have pigs in clown suits running?
 
sirhugs said:
so in Fla you have pigs in clown suits running?

By Golly, you have it sirhugs.....They are pigs in disguise trying to assert their rights in a cold cruel world....my mom loves them...he..he.. as you can tell my mother and I are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. Our family used to be split down the middle in politics...now I am on the losing side...:(
 
John Roberts said:
By Golly, you have it sirhugs.....They are pigs in disguise trying to assert their rights in a cold cruel world....my mom loves them...he..he.. as you can tell my mother and I are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. Our family used to be split down the middle in politics...now I am on the losing side...:(


Just goes to show you, pigs are people too. Even thought they can be such swine sometimes:eek:

ummm hi sluts!!! anyone miss me??
:kiss:
 
John Roberts said:
By Golly, you have it sirhugs.....They are pigs in disguise trying to assert their rights in a cold cruel world....my mom loves them...he..he.. as you can tell my mother and I are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. Our family used to be split down the middle in politics...now I am on the losing side...:(

is there a winning side?
 
*goddess*emi* said:
Just goes to show you, pigs are people too. Even thought they can be such swine sometimes:eek:

ummm hi sluts!!! anyone miss me??
:kiss:

yes, we missed you emi
 
Back
Top