Posting Sluts R Us

Job fair in NYC Wednesday

So this little slut wishes everyone a good Wednesday.....

Talk to ya'll when I get back!


:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Job fair in NYC Wednesday

tigerjen said:
So this little slut wishes everyone a good Wednesday.....

Talk to ya'll when I get back!


:rose:
tigerjen

good luck
have fun
 
John Roberts said:
In reality we do not discuss two things at family get togethers....Religion and politics...

I just avoid family get togethers- can't stand my bigoted racist facist family
 
6:30am in the friggin morning

sirhugs said:
hope you slept well sweetie


I did...considering I went to bed 1:15am......:eek:


Just waiting to get in the shower that's all...

So this little slut can get dressed and outta the house
to catch the train into the city!!

Will be back later today/tonite!

:rose:
tigerjen
 
this little slut just got home.......need sleep ....got overnite
shift tonite.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
sirhugs said:
any good stories to share jen?


1. Now I know the feeling of "pounding the pavement"....
my feet friggin hurt.....lots of walking.....

2. there were a ton of people at the fair.....good thing
I had got there early in line!

3. My experience was being told that there were
really no jobs available at the time in whatever I
was interested in but "we'll take your resume and keep
it on file" and all that stuff....hey at least I gave out
my resumes! :)

4. Playboy was the only one that asked me what
salary I was looking to make! :eek:
 
tigerjen said:

4. Playboy was the only one that asked me what
salary I was looking to make! :eek:

and what month's issue will you be in? I have just the spot on my wall....

seriously, it would be a start. Publishing like most industries, you mainly need to get 'inside' , then a world of opportunity opens up.
 
sirhugs said:
and what month's issue will you be in? I have just
the spot on my wall....

seriously, it would be a start. Publishing like most
industries, you mainly need to get 'inside' , then
a world of opportunity opens up.



heehee I wish I was a centerfold in Playboy :D

yeah tell me about it.....its going to be harder for me
to get into the publishing industry overall because
I don't have a journalism/communications/writing
degree or certificate.....but still......
 
tigerjen said:
heehee I wish I was a centerfold in Playboy :D

yeah tell me about it.....its going to be harder for me
to get into the publishing industry overall because
I don't have a journalism/communications/writing
degree or certificate.....but still......

easily remedied- most colleges offer short courses in writing that give you some sort of certification quickly.
 
sirhugs said:
easily remedied- most colleges offer short
courses in writing that give you some sort of
certification quickly.


I know that....but it all depends on my work schedule
you see.......its not easy you know.
 
Back
Top