Posting Sluts R Us

tigerjen said:
very nice :)

I was once or twice called a "hussy" ;) :devil:


"Old school words" for 'slut' not used as often........

my mom's fave insult was " brazen hussy"
after a while, I understood that was the kinda gal I wanted
 
Curious_Fem said:
LMAO @ hussy......uh huh, been there done that too.

Good morning slut. :D :rose:

now do I have to work all day imagining you two together?
 
Curious_Fem said:
Hmm...for some reason posting was down towards the bottom of my perverted list.... :devil:

but perversion does not require fingers. watch Boxing Helena
 
Curious_Fem said:
Nothing like a little distraction to make the day more interesting. ;)

and the female staff weill think they caused my "staff" to rise.
 
sirhugs said:
but perversion does not require fingers. watch Boxing Helena

*mental note*

The imagination is a wonderful thing, but sometimes a little "hands on" attention is needed.
 
Curious_Fem said:
*mental note*

The imagination is a wonderful thing, but sometimes a little "hands on" attention is needed.
isn't that why God gave us tongues?
 
Curious_Fem said:
Mmmm....kiss on the back of my thighs sounds very nice right about now...

is this a kiss?
no, 'tis a hiss,
as the paddle caresses you again
 
Curious_Fem said:
No, I haven't seen it. Should I? ;)

If you like psychological terror, or find Julian Sands sexy but creepy, or Sherilyn Fenn sensuous. It challenges our ideas about the border between love and obsession; and what we do in the name of love.
 
sirhugs said:
If you like psychological terror, or find Julian Sands sexy but creepy, or Sherilyn Fenn sensuous. It challenges our ideas about the border between love and obsession; and what we do in the name of love.

Yes yes and yes! (Although I had to search to see just who you were talking about ;)) Sounds like I need to rent this.....
 
Curious_Fem said:
Yes yes and yes! (Although I had to search to see just who you were talking about ;)) Sounds like I need to rent this.....

be warned most of the posters at imdb.com hasted it. It is not an entirely successful movie ( its no Quills), but to anyone seriously interested in love, it ought to be required viewing ( now, there'd be a marriage prep course - The War of the Roses, quills, A Perfect Murder, Boxing Helena)
 
Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:
Owwwww! Lightly! Key word...."love tap"! ;)

I must have stumbled on the BSM thread.......I was looking for sluts r us......I will re-dail..:)


Hi sirhugs and Curious_Fem how are my fellow sluts today?
 
Back
Top