Posting Sluts R Us

Re: Re: Heading for the 500th

Curious_Fem said:
Slides into her cheerleader outfit, shaking pom pom's and yelling, "GO JOHN GO!"

also, major cheerleader fantasies....
 
Re: Re: Helloooooo in there!!!!

ericviking69 said:
Morning Tiger...

aw, come on, guys

The One Rule- keep it a conversation!

the GB is ruined by " good morning " threads
 
Re: Re: Helloooooo in there!!!!

Curious_Fem said:
Mornin'!!! :kiss:

if it weren't for the kiss
I'd have to re-initiate you with a further hiss
of paddle on your saddle
 
Curious_Fem said:
So nice to see you again, did you have a good workout? :kiss:

hmmmm- thatr's better- slutty images of you meeting jen, all sweaty post exercise.....
 
tigerjen said:
I sure did......thanks!!! :)

Much better than last week I should say.....last week
was just draggy when I went........but today went
well thank god :)

more images- jen brushing hair out of her face, stepping close to C_F.....
 
John Roberts said:
Oh my god I hope they all don't go ripe at the same time!
Lets see banana nut bread, banana cream pie, banana splits,
banana daiquiries, I am getting fat here help..help..!

bananas are one of the best foods going
 
Sirhugs

I see you are finally back from lunch!!! :D

You missed all the fun!!! :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Helloooooo in there!!!!

sirhugs said:
if it weren't for the kiss
I'd have to re-initiate you with a further hiss
of paddle on your saddle

*assuming the position*

:D :devil:
 
this little slut has to go get ready to take a nap as I have
to work overnite shift at my job tonite :(

:kiss:es and *hugs*

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Back
Top