Posting Sluts R Us

Re: KIss

ericviking69 said:
Doing good....

I have had a couple really busy weeks....

BEing self employed I guess that is good

:D

always good to be busy
 
tigerjen said:
I hear you sweetie......we miss you here though :)


:rose:
tigerjen

would rather be busy auditioning brazen hussies though....
 
Last edited:
John Roberts said:
Oh! I thought..... You know being somewhat bi-sexual can be a loathsome burden...he..he..(too much information!)

Where is sirhugs? Having a sandwhich?

bacon and tomato actually
 
John Roberts said:
Ask sirhugs if he is afraid of me catching a squeeze when I hug him...Not that I would do such a thing....:) (hugging or squeezing)
Women are okay with it...men are uncomfortable in general....

JR

just where do you squeeze the women? get slapped much?

can I watch?
 
tigerjen said:
Mmmmmmmm I remember you telling me that way
back when, JR.......*purrrrrrrr* :devil:

I don't know where sirhugs is......I arrive and he left :(


:rose:
tigerjen

PS......maybe he's having a Jen sandwich! :D

more like a "sirwich"- me sandwiched tween jen and C_F
 
John Roberts said:
What...I ....um....ah...shucks that really means a lot to me...:)
You are dangerous with that purr of yours......How many men have you snared with that? Hmm?:) :devil: :rose:
I think I have to ask permission... actually that does bring up an interesting issue...how far is too far...flirting online when you are involved with someone who will be reading your posts...hmm
Me thinks I must speak with my sweetie:heart: on this issue before I transgress. :)

I hope if she's here she's open of mind
 
hi postin sluts!!

I'm just popping in on one of my ever infamous hit n runs!

I hope you're all well........sure looks like you're having fun!:devil:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


tc!!!!!
 
*goddess*emi* said:
hi postin sluts!!

I'm just popping in on one of my ever infamous hit n runs!

I hope you're all well........sure looks like you're having fun!:devil:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


tc!!!!!

busy just playing catch up , doll
why not stay when you hasve time to ball, or call, or play other things at all
 
Re: Re: Hey fellow sluts!!!

Curious_Fem said:
*faint*

I checked out that thread last week and had been meaning to check it out today.....thanks for the link....WOW! :D

and I just glanced at the first

must check out more
 
Re: Re: Hey fellow sluts!!!

John Roberts said:
I was about to post at the Cafe and got lost in this thread....
:) very nice!

did you leave a trail of baguette crumbs?
 
John Roberts said:
Probably not, my honey is very sweet....I sort of got myself in the doghouse recently by being insensitive and must walk softy in view of my past indiscretion.....My inner voice is saying "go to the light" :p "you want a jen sandwhich" " you really want a jen sandwhich....well?"

is that the fridge light?
or an oncoming trainwreck?
 
Back
Top