Posting Sluts R Us

John Roberts said:
Oh! I thought..... You know being somewhat bi-sexual
can be a loathsome burden...he..he..(too much
information!)

Where is sirhugs? Having a sandwhich?



Mmmmmmmm I remember you telling me that way
back when, JR.......*purrrrrrrr* :devil:

I don't know where sirhugs is......I arrive and he left :(


:rose:
tigerjen

PS......maybe he's having a Jen sandwich! :D
 
tigerjen said:
Mmmmmmmm I remember you telling me that way
back when, JR.......*purrrrrrrr* :devil:

I don't know where sirhugs is......I arrive and he left :(


:rose:
tigerjen

PS......maybe he's having a Jen sandwich! :D

What! without me!:(
 
tigerjen said:
You're more than welcome to join in, sweetie :)

What...I ....um....ah...shucks that really means a lot to me...:)
You are dangerous with that purr of yours......How many men have you snared with that? Hmm?:) :devil: :rose:
I think I have to ask permission... actually that does bring up an interesting issue...how far is too far...flirting online when you are involved with someone who will be reading your posts...hmm
Me thinks I must speak with my sweetie:heart: on this issue before I transgress. :)
 
I don't think there should be any problems........but you
do what you feel is right :)
 
Curious_Fem said:
*faint*

I checked out that thread last week and had been
meaning to check it out today.....thanks for the link....WOW! :D



WOW is right!!!! :D :devil:
 
tigerjen said:
I don't think there should be any problems........but you
do what you feel is right :)

Probably not, my honey is very sweet....I sort of got myself in the doghouse recently by being insensitive and must walk softy in view of my past indiscretion.....My inner voice is saying "go to the light" :p "you want a jen sandwhich" " you really want a jen sandwhich....well?"
 
John Roberts said:
I was about to post at the Cafe and got lost in this thread....
:) very nice!


isn't it a hot pic thread or what?

I have to fan myself every time i go over there! ;)
 
John Roberts said:
Probably not, my honey is very sweet....I sort of got myself in the doghouse recently by being insensitive and must walk softy in view of my past indiscretion.....My inner voice is saying "go to the light" :p "you want a jen sandwhich" " you really want a jen sandwhich....well?"



I know you want a "jen" sandwich :) ;)

Whatever floats your boat, baby!
 
John Roberts said:
Cold shower time...I need to send this link to my sweetie..:)


Go for it!!! Pass the word around to your friends about
this link! :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:
She says with a sly grin on her face, "Oh yes, care to join?"

we could use a bit of carpentry help ....
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

John Roberts said:
And then real life sets in..."Riiingggg...Hello?......Yes this is John Roberts......What do you mean you did not recieve the payment I sent it last week!"

one of the great lies

I bet you never cum in their mouths, and always respect them in the morning....
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:
*sigh*

You do have a way with words. I wish I were as talented...

And do you really consider me to be meek? ;)

no but it rhymed?

or

well, you seemed reluctant before the lash
 
Re: Heading for the 500th

John Roberts said:
on the home stretch........he paces himself.......

beer helps the pacing I find

(jk- i'm a bourbon, scotch or red wine guy)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:

now, if we could just get our heads together
we could really do something....


....clever!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

John Roberts said:
Durn...I mis-spelled again.....frolicking....frolicking....F..R..O..L..I..C..K..I..N..G.
My little boy has carried off my dictionary somewhere.

lots of good online dictionaries
 
tigerjen said:
I go out to exercise, and come back, and its been
bananas in here!!!!!


trying to find out if I have sex at the gym fantasies?

guess what?????;)
 
Back
Top