Posting Sluts R Us

Helloooooo in there!!!!

Mornin' JR!!!! :kiss:

Mornin' sirhugs!!! :kiss:

Mornin' again C_F!!!! :kiss:
 
Curious_Fem said:
So nice to see you again, did you have a good workout? :kiss:



I sure did......thanks!!! :)

Much better than last week I should say.....last week
was just draggy when I went........but today went
well thank god :)
 
tigerjen said:
JR......have some more bananas!!! :D

:nana: x 100!


Oh my god I hope they all don't go ripe at the same time!
Lets see banana nut bread, banana cream pie, banana splits,
banana daiquiries, I am getting fat here help..help..!
 
John Roberts said:
Oh my god I hope they all don't go ripe at the same
time!
Lets see banana nut bread, banana cream pie, banana
splits,
banana daiquiries, I am getting fat here help..help..!


heehee!!!!

but you forgot one thing......using bananas as dildos!!! :D

:devil:
 
ericviking69 said:
Doing good....

I have had a couple really busy weeks....

BEing self employed I guess that is good

:D


I hear you sweetie......we miss you here though :)


:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
not for you!!! to play w/ your lover ;)

Oh! I thought..... You know being somewhat bi-sexual can be a loathsome burden...he..he..(too much information!)

Where is sirhugs? Having a sandwhich?
 
John Roberts said:
Oh! I thought..... You know being somewhat bi-sexual can be a loathsome burden...he..he..(too much information!)

Where is sirhugs? Having a sandwhich?

Burden??? Since when?? ;)
 
Curious_Fem said:
Burden??? Since when?? ;)

Ask sirhugs if he is afraid of me catching a squeeze when I hug him...Not that I would do such a thing....:) (hugging or squeezing)
Women are okay with it...men are uncomfortable in general....

JR
 
Back
Top