Posting Sluts R Us

oops.

Pardon the interruption. Thought this was something else. As I read the posts, realized this was a special party. And I don't believe in lurking and leaving, so felt it necessary to announce myself. Have a good time.

**bows out the door**
 
Re: oops.

bashfull said:
Pardon the interruption. Thought this was something else. As I read the posts, realized this was a special party. And I don't believe in lurking and leaving, so felt it necessary to announce myself. Have a good time.

**bows out the door**

aren't parties made to be crashed???


:p ;) :devil:
 
Re: oops.

bashfull said:
Pardon the interruption. Thought this was something else. As I read the posts, realized this was a special party. And I don't believe in lurking and leaving, so felt it necessary to announce myself. Have a good time.

**bows out the door**

if its a party, its an open house party. but its byob. welcome.
 
this little slut unfortunately has to work overnite shift
at her job tonite.........tomorrow is going to be wacked
because I have a staff meeting for work at noontime,
which means I have to book it out of work by 9am to get
home and showered up and stuff before going back there,
but I dont' know how I'm going to be getting any type of
sleep tomorrow......I left a note for my assistant manager
to see if I don't have to come in for 7-11pm tomorrow
(Tuesday) nite.......I will be so friggin tired ........but we'll
see.......hopefully she got back to me via note......

have a good night all! :)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
this little slut unfortunately has to work overnite shift
at her job tonite.........tomorrow is going to be wacked
because I have a staff meeting for work at noontime,
which means I have to book it out of work by 9am to get
home and showered up and stuff before going back there,
but I dont' know how I'm going to be getting any type of
sleep tomorrow......I left a note for my assistant manager
to see if I don't have to come in for 7-11pm tomorrow
(Tuesday) nite.......I will be so friggin tired ........but we'll
see.......hopefully she got back to me via note......

have a good night all! :)

:rose:
tigerjen

oh, baby, I'm sad:(
perhaps wednesday, we might be in the same space at the same time?
 
sirhugs said:
oh, baby, I'm sad:(
perhaps wednesday, we might be in the same space at the same time?



Hey sweetie,

You might be in luck today!

I don't have to work 7-11pm tonite!! Yay!!!!!

I still have the noontime meeting though.

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
Hey sweetie,

You might be in luck today!

I don't have to work 7-11pm tonite!! Yay!!!!!

I still have the noontime meeting though.

:rose:
tigerjen

and I have meetings at 1:30 and 3:30, which should fill the afternoon, and kid ptrol tonight, unless I finally go workout.
 
jen I'm glad to see they let you have tonite off.....that schedule would have sucked! (no pun intended but of course with sirhugs reading.....) :p ;)
 
Yeah tell me about it....working the overnite last nite
thru this morning, then staff meeting noontime (finally
got outta there 2:15!) THEN work 7-11pm???? NO
FRIGGIN WAY!!!!! So at least I have tonite off which
is really nice :D Yippeeeeeee!!!!


:rose:
tigerjen
 
Pardon me, just posting here to try to get to the 200 mark today, although for no good reason.
 
Good evening sluts.

How are you tonight? I am somewhat subdued......shoulders slouched scuffling his big toe in the sand.
 
Re: Good evening sluts.

John Roberts said:
How are you tonight? I am somewhat subdued......
shoulders slouched scuffling his big toe in the sand.


Hey sweetie,

I didn't have to work 7-11pm tonite......... :)


What's going on w/ you hon?


:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Re: Good evening sluts.

tigerjen said:
Hey sweetie,

I didn't have to work 7-11pm tonite......... :)


What's going on w/ you hon?


:rose:
tigerjen

Hi jen,
What a pleasant surprise I am usually out of sync with you.
I am racking up the last few posts to my 500th.
 
tonight is your lucky nite

John Roberts said:
Hi jen,
What a pleasant surprise I am usually out of sync with you.
I am racking up the last few posts to my 500th.


you just got lucky because I didn't have to work
tonite :)

Let's talk your way til 500!! :)

:rose:
tigerjen

PS...why so blue, sweetie?
 
Re: tonight is your lucky nite

tigerjen said:
you just got lucky because I didn't have to work
tonite :)

Let's talk your way til 500!! :)

:rose:
tigerjen

PS...why so blue, sweetie?

I have not heard from the job interview of the position that I wanted. And dealing with my boy's mother.
But I will be fine. I just need a good nights rest.:)
 
John Roberts said:
I have not heard from the job interview of the position
that I wanted. And dealing with my boy's mother.
But I will be fine. I just need a good nights rest.:)


*hugs* you've got good friends such as me right here
on Lit to stick right by ya hon! :)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
I wish he was :(

Aw...honey smile....you can come over to one of my threads I will give you a spanking there..:) sirhugs won't let me spank you here. Hmmm I had better watch it or he will ban me.....trying to take his sweet slut.:heart:
 
Back
Top