Posting Sluts R Us

John Roberts said:
I will do that ...I may get delayed as someone here needs to use the telephone but I will be along after a while.


a special "someone"?
 
Re: Awwwwww but you're so close to 500!!

tigerjen said:
Awwwwwwwwwww ohok :(

and you just roll by a thousand in the blink of an eye, jen sweetie, our super slut. :rose: :kiss: :devil:
 
tigerjen said:
heehee!!!!! I'll try not to......that 's reserved for my ass
if it falls off from giggling too much! :D

Story Ideas Forum has a " crazy glued together" thread going, so we may see a story soon.
 
sirhugs said:
when did I say you couldn't play?
although I statrted the thread, only a mod can "ban"
and we need you to dance the can can
jen may be a sweetie, but sluts aren't possessive JR
(easy for me to say, after all, my rl wife has a bf)

I realize that only a mod can ban but your tolerance is relevant to the harmony of this thread........I could never match wits with you...I...ammm .......too..........ssssloooowww. You might say I run at on a different time stream than most people. LIT allows me to go at my .......own........pace......:)

I am very impressed how you can keep up with the posts when it gets going........
 
sirhugs said:
if you're gonna cheerlead, will you at least post
a picture of you in uniform? :devil:


1. I don't have a digicam

2. I don't have a cheerleading outfit

3. I'll cheerlead the way I WANT TO :D
 
Back
Top