Posting Sluts R Us

John Roberts said:
Aw...honey smile....you can come over to one of my
threads I will give you a spanking there..:) sirhugs
won't let me spank you here. Hmmm I had better
watch it or he will ban me.....trying to take his sweet
slut.:heart:


You can come on over to my Cafe if you like ;) :devil:

:rose:
tigerjen

PS.....I'm not just his slut........I'm everybody's slut ;) :devil:
 
tigerjen said:
*hugs* you've got good friends such as me right here
on Lit to stick right by ya hon! :)

:rose:
tigerjen

Thank you jen, that means more than you can know. "sniffle"
"it is just a cold.." Seriously your presence is greatly appreciated.

((((((((Big Hug!)))))))) :heart:
 
slut?

tigerjen said:
You can come on over to my Cafe if you like ;) :devil:

:rose:
tigerjen

PS.....I'm not just his slut........I'm everybody's slut ;) :devil:

Nawwww....your just a generous lover....

and a beautiful hostess...

;)
 
Oohhhhhh JR

John Roberts said:
Thank you jen, that means more than you can know.
"sniffle"
"it is just a cold.." Seriously your presence is greatly
appreciated.

((((((((Big Hug!)))))))) :heart:



big HUGS right back at you, sweetie!!!!! :heart: :heart:

thank you much for the sweet compliment at the end... :)
 
tigerjen said:
You can come on over to my Cafe if you like ;) :devil:


I will do that ...I may get delayed as someone here needs to use the telephone but I will be along after a while.
 
sweet Viking

ericviking69 said:
Nawwww....your just a generous lover....

and a beautiful hostess...

;)


mmmmmmm why thank you for the sweet compliments!

:heart: :kiss:


:rose:
tigerjen
 
Awwwwww but you're so close to 500!!

John Roberts said:
I will do that ...I may get delayed as someone here needs to use the telephone but I will be along after a while.


Awwwwwwwwwww ohok :(
 
*goddess*emi* said:
jen I'm glad to see they let you have tonite off.....that schedule would have sucked! (no pun intended but of course with sirhugs reading.....) :p ;)

are you sugggesting I would have found a cheap oral sex reference? Get your mind out of the gutter! And your sexy mouth over here.;)
 
tigerjen said:
Yeah tell me about it....working the overnite last nite
thru this morning, then staff meeting noontime (finally
got outta there 2:15!) THEN work 7-11pm???? NO
FRIGGIN WAY!!!!! So at least I have tonite off which
is really nice :D Yippeeeeeee!!!!


:rose:
tigerjen

hope you nade good use of the time, hon
 
RomanHans said:
Pardon me, just posting here to try to get to the 200 mark today, although for no good reason.

congrats, but we prefer at least some teasin'
 
Re: Good evening sluts.

John Roberts said:
How are you tonight? I am somewhat subdued......shoulders slouched scuffling his big toe in the sand.

you oughta dance
 
tigerjen said:
Yay!!! You made it to 200!!!!

Welcome, posting slut!! ;)

:rose:
tigerjen

remeber, being a slut is a state of mind
or, of dampness for the female kind:p
 
Re: Re: Good evening sluts.

tigerjen said:
Hey sweetie,

I didn't have to work 7-11pm tonite......... :)


What's going on w/ you hon?


:rose:
tigerjen

bet JR wishes he was there with you, jen
 
Re: Re: Re: Good evening sluts.

John Roberts said:
Hi jen,
What a pleasant surprise I am usually out of sync with you.
I am racking up the last few posts to my 500th.

welcome to Guruness (guruhood?)
now motor on to 1000
 
John Roberts said:
Where is sirhugs tonight? I thought he would be spanking you or something...:D

was watching Sopranos at the time. spanking jen woulda been better
 
Re: tonight is your lucky nite

tigerjen said:
you just got lucky because I didn't have to work
tonite :)

Let's talk your way til 500!! :)

:rose:
tigerjen

PS...why so blue, sweetie?

"got lucky"- now there's a slut expression!
 
Re: Re: tonight is your lucky nite

John Roberts said:
I have not heard from the job interview of the position that I wanted. And dealing with my boy's mother.
But I will be fine. I just need a good nights rest.:)


or some good lovin'

" I took what I could get.......any love is good lovin' baby...you ain't seen nothin' yet"

heard that song in TV shows twice this week, now its stuck in my brain.
 
tigerjen said:
*hugs* you've got good friends such as me right here
on Lit to stick right by ya hon! :)

:rose:
tigerjen

just don't use crazy glue....
 
John Roberts said:
Aw...honey smile....you can come over to one of my threads I will give you a spanking there..:) sirhugs won't let me spank you here. Hmmm I had better watch it or he will ban me.....trying to take his sweet slut.:heart:

when did I say you couldn't play?
although I statrted the thread, only a mod can "ban"
and we need you to dance the can can
jen may be a sweetie, but sluts aren't possessive JR
(easy for me to say, after all, my rl wife has a bf)
 
tigerjen said:
You can come on over to my Cafe if you like ;) :devil:

:rose:
tigerjen

PS.....I'm not just his slut........I'm everybody's slut ;) :devil:

and a special slut indeed
 
John Roberts said:
Thank you jen, that means more than you can know. "sniffle"
"it is just a cold.." Seriously your presence is greatly appreciated.

((((((((Big Hug!)))))))) :heart:


is Kleenex stock reccession proof?
 
Back
Top