Posting Sluts R Us

Re: Re: Re: Good evening sluts.

John Roberts said:
You know sirhugs that really does work for me...an excellent suggestion.

if you got it, flaunt it.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Good evening sluts.

John Roberts said:
Oh...soooo right!:) :rose:

time to find a seatsale? or like me, do obligations keep you grounded in place ?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good evening sluts.

John Roberts said:
I owe it all to you and jen who have been most gracious hosts..:)

you owe it to your slutty nature..we merely provide a place
 
John Roberts said:
I realize that only a mod can ban but your tolerance is relevant to the harmony of this thread........I could never match wits with you...I...ammm .......too..........ssssloooowww. You might say I run at on a different time stream than most people. LIT allows me to go at my .......own........pace......:)

I am very impressed how you can keep up with the posts when it gets going........

lately, keeping up is a challenge. but I like it when the thread gets going without me- it tells me I've done good here.
 
John Roberts said:
You know you really don't want me to dance the can can....I make a very ugly woman in drag.:D


well, how about giving jen lessons then?
 
tigerjen said:
1. I don't have a digicam

2. I don't have a cheerleading outfit

3. I'll cheerlead the way I WANT TO :D


1. Awwwwwwwwwwww. Surely at least 1 Connecticut Lit pal has one.

2. Beg borrow steal or create one

3. But it's MY fantasy
 
John Roberts said:
an expression can convey a thousand words......but I am sorry anyway.:)

apology unnnecessary, my friend. I understand your point, but mine is that for the dialogue to go on, you need not just express your idea , but leave an opening for the next person.

without that, bitching is all i have to acheive my goal of replying to each post.
 
sirhugs said:
apology unnnecessary, my friend. I understand your point, but mine is that for the dialogue to go on, you need not just express your idea , but leave an opening for the next person.

without that, bitching is all i have to acheive my goal of replying to each post.

I like reading your bitching. You have a certain style that appeals to me.:) Hey sirhugs why don't you come over to my "awsome man" thread and post your thoughts I would like to read what provokes awe in such fine person as yourself. :)
 
John Roberts said:
I like reading your bitching. You have a certain style that appeals to me.:) Hey sirhugs why don't you come over to my "awsome man" thread and post your thoughts I would like to read what provokes awe in such fine person as yourself. :)

which thread is that?
 
sirhugs said:
1. Awwwwwwwwwwww. Surely at least 1 Connecticut
Lit pal has one.

2. Beg borrow steal or create one

3. But it's MY fantasy


So start a fund for everyone to put their money in for
a good digicam for me....remember that I have an iMac :)
 
tigerjen said:
So start a fund for everyone to put their money in for
a good digicam for me....remember that I have an iMac :)

as soon as they perfect internet funds transfer
 
Back
Top