Question for Submissives...

1. Yes, our lifestyle has occasionally left the bedroom. My Master has given me rules to follow even when he isn’t around. I’ve worn a crotch rope under my clothes even at work as a reminder that I should behave.

2. In conversations outside of sessions, my Master will sometimes hint that he is plotting some devious torment for me to be deployed at a later time when I least expect it. I think he does this to keep me on my toes, but it certainly gets my imagination running wild. There are certain words he uses that excite me immensely. Generally, language that implies that I will be taken by force falls into that category, because consensual non-consent is a huge part of our play.

3. I’ve pretty much known I was submissive most of my life. I started fantasizing about being dominated at a young age.

4. Surrendering yourself to a Dom requires a lot of trust. You build a strong bond with your Dom. It’s a wonderful feeling. In my life outside of BDSM, I have always been in control. When you have that type of personality, giving up control to someone you trust implicitly is incredibly liberating.
Sounds wonderful to me
 
I will admit that I have newly discovered the sub side of myself (female, 28), but I’ll tell you what made me embrace it… the concept of being free.

I have a high profile job where I am in charge of people, a budget in the millions, and making decisions that require fast action. Basically my entire “normal” life is me making choices and being in charge. Having someone take the reins from me, even for a few hours, is such a release. Giving up that control feels safe if you have a trusting relationship with your dom. A lot of communication is required for it to be successful. But it feels good when it works.

Our relationship is mostly online, but I fell easily into the role with him. Even small choices like whether or not I should make time to eat breakfast were taken off my plate when I was told to go eat breakfast and send pictures. I don’t expect him to make all of my decisions for me, always. But when our time overlaps and there is an opportunity, I always appreciate him when he does.


Wow does this resonate. I'm 10-15years older than you, same thing. High pressure, heavy workload. Every day is judgement, figures, questions, demands.

There's this one special woman in my life, discovered she had dominant switch tendancies. When I give her control, the head fuck and escapism is absolutely wild. I let her choose underwear, whether I'm caged ,if I cum, where I pee, if I pee.

Due to a whole lot of long story we don't see each other anywhere near enough. But, again she gets choices when in the mood. Today she had me do things I never would normally, it's mind-blowing.
 
Back
Top