ElusivButterfly
Riding Somewhere
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2004
- Posts
- 11,223
ROFL I think I do but remember how confused I get?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
KnightWing said:Is Spring ever going to get here?
ElusivButterfly said:ROFL I think I do but remember how confused I get?

ElusivButterfly said:Don't you think it will in time?
WantonWitch said:Oh dear I'm confused as well , now what are we going to do ?![]()
![]()
WantonWitch said:Can't you see flowers growing yet ?
ElusivButterfly said:Ask questions? rofl
ElusivButterfly said:Your telling me you see flowers growing?
ElusivButterfly said:I can't...wonder where you live that you can see them already?
ElusivButterfly said:Did you realize your "Location" states: If you see me..... I'm here !?

KnightWing said:Can't see a thing,,,, where's my glasses?
ElusivButterfly said:I am wearing mine, you mean your not?
ElusivButterfly said:You mean I am suppose to read those too? ROFL

WantonWitch said:I lost mine, have you seen them ?

ElusivButterfly said:Why didn't someone tell me I was supposed to?
ElusivButterfly said:Am I supposed to be the keeper of glasses today?![]()