WantonWitch
The Devils own lil' Angel
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Posts
- 107,078
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WantonWitch said:I thought I already told you, I'm confused, how can I remember anything ?
ElusivButterfly said:KnightWing...wearing anything under your jeans? ROFL![]()
Sorry WW but is joke from the "What Are You Wearing Thread"

ElusivButterfly said:You mean I have to try to remember?
WantonWitch said:*Chuckles* If he's anything like that AV, I hope not.... don't you ?![]()
WantonWitch said:Well, I think someone should try, why not you ?
ElusivButterfly said:Remembering is too much like thinking...Can be harmful to my health...didn't you know that?
LOL![]()

ElusivButterfly said:ROFl Uh huh...nice huh?
WantonWitch said:You think I would argue with that statement ?
JustFlow said:Why wasn't I invited to this party?
ElusivButterfly said:Why would I think you wouldn't?

WantonWitch said:You know me well lol, do you think Knight will blush when he reads all of the above ?![]()
JustFlow said:Why wasn't I invited to this party?