dirtylittlemuppet
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 14, 2013
- Posts
- 1,909
is this your true-true?
Do you think she also does tricks with a yo-yo, hanging from her du-du, while dressed only in a tu-tu?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
is this your true-true?
is this your true-true?
Do y'all hear an echo?
Do y'all hear an echo?
Did you yell, and find that to be the answer about whether she's small?
Going for a pizza ... Will y'all save me a seat?
Will you give us a slice?
Of course, you like spinach alfredo with bacon, right?
Yum - who doesn't love bacon?
Have you ever seen a pig do magic?Isn't the pig a wonderful, magical animal?
have you never seen a pig turn into bacon?Have you ever seen a pig do magic?![]()
What, without third party assistance?have you never seen a pig turn into bacon?
You mean it doesn't just happen?What, without third party assistance?![]()
LMAO TY!!You mean it doesn't just happen?![]()

Does that cover animal husbandry?Did I ever tell you I've a PhD in porkology?
Does that cover animal husbandry?
did you learn to properly poke pickled pork?Did I ever tell you I've a PhD in porkology?
did you learn to properly poke pickled pork?
Bowler - how come you turn up when everyone's gone?Anyone out there?
Wonder if people think I stink?