stickygirl
All the witches
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Posts
- 24,236
Bowler is kinda irresistible - did you know he almost had me sitting in his lap once?Would you say your irresistible pheromones pong?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bowler is kinda irresistible - did you know he almost had me sitting in his lap once?Would you say your irresistible pheromones pong?
Bowler is kinda irresistible - did you know he almost had me sitting in his lap once?
It is kinda hypnotic you know?Was it my sexy voice?
Didn't you think I was pretty slick too?Was it my dance moves though?
Can you believe I can hear frogs in my garden?!
Is a liquidiser involved?What is red and green and goes at a hundred miles an hour?
Is a liquidiser involved?
is it me you're looking for ?<singing>...


Didn't you know I'm always looking for horny girls?
...
Oh wait. Are you horny today?![]()

Why would someone get a squirrel stoned???![]()
Did you realize squirrels avoid stones ?

I take it the you misunderstood my question?![]()

Why would you not get a squirrel stoned?
The looks on their faces when they bury the wrong nuts! Priceless![]()

But wouldn't it be funnier say if it were a flying squirrel? Then he'd be flying high, right?![]()
Wrong, they tend to glide!
But then you have secret squirrel, and who knows what he got up too?

Squirrels can be such sluts, can't they?Didn't I hear he hooked up with Rocky after Bullwinkle ran off with another squirrel?![]()
Didn't I hear he hooked up with Rocky after Bullwinkle ran off with another squirrel?![]()
Are you in lust with this squirrel ?