Rescue Me (Closed)

Gary kept his movements slow - he held Erin close and let her move with him - this was not the animal passion - this was more, gently he rolled so that Erin was below him. He looked into her eyes and smiled as he kissed her.

he felt her legs wrap round him - allowing him deeper, and he moaned very softly
 
Erin had never experienced the tenderness she was feeling now. Something about Gary was calling to her and it was far from being a purely sexual thing. She kissed him back as he rolled on top of her and she caressed his body wherever she could reach, mindful of his shoulder.

Her womanhood was beginning to throb around his erection as he moved within and she whimpered softly. "Oh Gary" she whispered softly, knowing that this gentle love-making was going send her over the edge just as fast as any frantic hook-up ever would, if not faster.
 
'yes Erin?' he smiled his hands holding her close, his lips placing careful, sensual kisses on her skin and lips as they slowly joined.
 
Erin moaned softly. "I don't think I will ever get enough of you" she whispered, kissing him back and then whimpering as the first smallw aves of her orgasm wash over her.
 
'I hope you never do' gary kissed her, and pulled her closer, keeping the motion steady and rhythmic, pressing their bodies together, and feeling ever second and every touch
 
Erin's fingers dug into his arms as she reached her climax. "Oh God yeah" she whimpered as her pussy spasmed around his cock and her body began to shake.
 
he felt Erin begin to cum and knew he was ready to once again, he continued the rhythm knowing he would join her soon. Finally as Gary felt Erin shudder he came inside her, 'oh Erin' he moaned 'feels so good....'

he pulled them close and held her their bodies joined
 
Erin felt Gary begin to cum inside of her and moaned softly. Her body quivered within his arms as she pulled him down against her... feeling the hard muscles of his body against her.

"Oh yeah baby" she moaned softly.
 
Gary held Erin close, feeling her bady against his. 'why does it feel so good?' he whispered and kissed her, smiling for all he was worth....
 
Erin laughed softly. "Anything you do to me feels good" she said, kissing him playfully on the lips. She stretched a bit, her muscles warm and loose from their fun, and moaned in pleasure. "There's noone I'd rather be stuck in a cave with for days" she said, still grinning.
 
Gary smiled - 'well its good -because I'd love to stay here with you for a long time. But we have still got things we need to do.' he was aware that their bodies were naked and pressed close 'but for now lets just enjoy?'
 
Erin pulled her body even closer. "Mmm can't we just stay here forever?" she asked, her voice muffled sinceher face was pressed to his body. "I think I'd like that just fine". She glanced up, her green eyes bright and dancing and a bright smile on her face.
 
Gary looked into her eyes - 'we could give it a go - but you'll never be safe, we need to see this through. I'm sorry.' he pulled her onto him and kissed Erin 'I may just have fallen for you....and I need you safe'

his hands ran over her back - not wanting to let Erin go
 
Erin sighed softly and leaned into his kiss. "Yeah yeah I know... And you've fallen for me?" she asked kind of shocked that he had admitted that. She felt the same but had been afraid to say anything. "Me too" she said softly, kissing him again.
 
Gary smiled - he was a little shocked at his confession - and at hers. But he smiled and kissed Erin, 'well - we should rest for today at least' he stroked her hair - feeling his desire rise again - and not sure if it was appropriate
 
Erin nodded, stifling a yawn even as he said that. His hand on her hair was soothing as was the feeling of his body pressed close. She could feel his muscles against her body and the thought made her arousal rise again. Would she ever get enough of him?
 
Gary felt Erins breathing relax 'get some sleep' he whispered and pulled her as close as possible. He kept stroking her hair, relaxing himself and slowly drifting to sleep
 
Erin snuggled close to Gary's chest, inhaling his scent. She fell asleep quickly, feeling thoroughly safe and secure in his arms.
 
Gary woke with Erin holding him, he smiled and lay there just enjoying her being there for a while, then e eased out and set up the stove, he began to cook and tried to change the dressing on his wound
 
Erin woke up a little after Gary and sat up to see him just putting new bandages on his shoulder. "You shoulda woke me, I coulda done that for you" she said as she stood up and stretched a bit.
 
He smiled and watched Erin move - taking in he body and smiling.
'I'm ok and you looked so peaceful there....how do you like your eggs?'
 
Erin smiled back, taking in his body, still shirtless. She walked over to him, her movement fluid and graceful, where she wrapped her arms lightly around him and kissed him. "However you like em, I'm not picky" she replied.
 
he smild and held her hand against his chest, 'Ok - here you are then.' he handed her a plate - with two eggs and some bread 'sorry I didn't get much in the way of provisions' he smiled 'you going to get dressed or do I get to stare all day?' he gave a broad grim
 
Erin gave Gary and obviously fake frown. "What, you don't wanna look at me all day?" She sat the food down and spun on her heel, her hair spiraling around her face, so that her back was to him. With that she walked over to her bag of clothes and bent over, her ass facing Gary enticingly.

"Fine then" she said over her shoulder. "I guess I will get dressed". She dug through her bag and pulled out a thong made of nothing but a scrap of lace, and a bra made of much the same. She pulled both items on. The thong framed her heart shaped ass perfectly and the bra covered her heavy breasts just barely.

She then pulled on a pair of jeans far too tight to be decent and a shirt that showed off her belly and cleavage. She turned to face Gary.

"Better?" she asked innocently.
 
Gary smiled 'not bad' he turned away laughing but finding it hard to keep his hands from his hard cock....
 
Back
Top