Rescue Me (Closed)

Gary sat opposite her, 'so we need to sort things out here - can you handle a gun? I need to know because we may have to move and I need you protected at all times'

he really would stay there forever with her if he could - but knew it was only a matter of time....
 
Erin took a deep breath as Gary moved to more serious conversation. "I can shoot. I used to hunt all the time" she replied.

"I can handle myself if I have a gun. I swear" she said, letting out a deep sigh.
 
he placed a gun on the table. 'please be careful'

then he moved to the entrance and moved a board - sun streamed in framing him.

Gary turned to Erin 'fancy a bath?' he grinned
 
Erin carefully took the gun and held onto it, testing its weight in her hand. Then Gary moved to the entrance and allowed sunlight to stream in.

"A-A bath? We can do that?" she asked, excitement lacing her voice.
 
Gary smiled 'sure - come on' he stepped out into the forest and held out a hand, as Erin took it he walked her for 10 minutes to a waterfall with a pool at the bottom 'it's not much but it's private'
 
Erin enjoyed walking with Gary hand in hand like that. When they reached the water she gasped in surprised pleasure.

"Wow its gorgeous" she muttered, her eyes taking in the serene waterfall and pool of water.
 
Gary stripped and sat in the water 'feels good too' he grinned,being careful not to get his shoulder wet
 
Erin laughed softly at Gary and then stripped herself, before stepping into the chilly water. Her nipples instantly hardened and she shivered a bit but moaned anyway. "Mmm it does feel good" she said, sinking down into the water, allowing it to lap over her entire body.
 
Gary smiled and watced Erin. Washing himself in the cold water - this was paradise- peaceful and safe
 
Erin took her time bathing as well, glancing frequently over at Gary. "How's your shoulder today?" she asked after a while.
 
Gary pressed the dressing 'sore but I'll live. How are you?' hewas becoming aroused watching Erin, trying to hide the fact
 
Erin smiled at Gary. "I'm fine, but I'm not the one who got laid open by a knife". She couldn't take her eyes from Gary's bathing form. He was so gorgeous. Her nipples were hard from the cold, but if they weren't she was sure they would give away her arousal.
 
Gary smiled and then dipped a hand in the water, he swirled the hand then splashed Erin - throwing as much water as he could over her, and rolling back laughing
 
Erin gasped out loud as the cold water splashed on her face. "Oh!" she cried and then swiped it off, she glared playfully at him.

"Oh its on" she said, standing up, water dripping off of her glorious body as she walked towards him.
 
Erin stopped and eyed Gary and then stuck her tongue out playfully. "Likely excuse" she said, then continued to move forward. She then leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips.
 
Erin deepened the kiss and moaned softly. She broke it long enough to speak. "I don't think I'm ever gonna get enough of you".
 
Gary smiled 'you'll get bored of me' then he pulled Erin loser and kissed her gently, hus tongue running over her lips
 
Erin smiled but shook her head firmly no. "Never" she said before deepening their kiss, her tongue running together with his.
 
Gary smiled - his hands running up Erins body as they kissed, gently e pulled her closer, feeling her wet skin. His hands in her hair, running over her body - he felt his breathing become deeper as he slid his fingertips over Erin
 
Erin groaned softly as Gary's hands ran through her hair and down her body. Her own arms locked around his neck, pulling her close to him.
 
Gary kissed Erin - pulling her down on top of him his penis hard already, his hands gripped her buttocks squeezing gently.

'I want you' he whispered....
 
Erin moaned softly as she felt his hard cock pressing against her. Her pussy immediately got wet in response. "Mmm in the water?" she asked, hour voice husky with desire.
 
Back
Top