Rescue Me (Closed)

'they tried.' it was all he would say.

te journey was only a sort distance - but took a long time as Gary used several anti-persuit methods at certain times. Finally he parked up in a secluded parking bay 'we walk from here. The office is compromised, I'll look after you.' he held out his hand...blood dripped off his fingers
 
"Where are we?" Erin asked quietly. Then she saw the blood. "Gary is that yours? Are you HURT?" she asked urgently. Her eyes were wide with fright. Her body shook violently. "What is going on Gary? I'm trying to hold it together but I'm scared. Really scared" she said softly.

Her eyes looked at him, searching his face, looking for answers. "You are hurt" she said again, worry written all over her face.
 
Last edited:
he took her hand and lifted te bag 'come on we need to get safe first' he walked her off into the trees. The path was rough, but just visible 'I have somewhere safe up here, somewhere where we will have a few days. Nobody knows about it, not even my bosses' the walk took three hours, the trail getting more and more hidden and difficult, then the reached it, a cave, boarded up with warning signs . Gary pulled some boards aside and eased inside 'come on...'

inside, was a dark passage - Garymoved and hit a switch. The passage lit up - it was boarded,a small stove sat in one corner, a bed along a wall and shelves stocked with food. 'its not much,but...' he smiled and sat on the bed, his hand red with blood, and so was Erins.....
 
Erin stumbled her way behind Gary. By the time they made it to the cave she was exhausted. She was impressed by the little cave and how comfortable it looked for... For being a cave at least.

Her hand was sticky from Gary's bed and she walked over to kneel in front of him where he sat.

"Gary, where are you hurt?" she asked softly as she placed her hand on his knee, her eyes filled with fear and worry.
 
Gary wavered and pointed to his shoulder, he had applied a pad from a small piece of cloth and used tape to keep it in place, but blood had soaked through.

'knife, from behind.' he whispered 'will be OK after some rest now you are safe' He looked into her eyes and smiled.
 
Erin's face lost some of its color as she saw the blood soaking through his shirt. "Get your shirt off Gary. You know we need to clean it. You can't let it get infected. Whatre you gonna do? Die of the infection and leave me to fight for myself out here?" she asked, returning his small smile, but also hoping he would allow her to clean the wound.

"Please, Gary" she asked softly.
 
he nodded and pointed to a cupboard 'clean water in there' it was filled with bottles. Gingerly he lifted his shirt, wincing at the movement, 'still a bit sore' he smiled and turned to let Erin see the wound. It had hit his shoulder blade and skidded off, leaving a long cut, the blood was oozing gently and cleanly.
 
Erin winced as she saw the cut. "I hate blood. Y'know that right?" she asked as she got the clean water and a clean cloth. She began to wipe off the blood and dirt as easily as she could, trying not to hurt him.

Some of the blood had dried on and she got it off the best she could. "Are you sure you are ok?" she asked softly. "I mean I don't know the first thing about this kinda stuff but that looks bad". Her hands were trembling slightly as she finished wiping off the cut.

She took a deep breath to try and steady her nerves. The sight of seeing Gary hurt was really affecting her. Were they ever going to be safe again?
 
Gary winced as Erin cleaned him up, and passed her fresh dressings as she needed them 'thanks nurse' he smiled when she finished and he took her into his arms. 'I just need a bit of rest - you too I expect'

he kissed her 'sorry for leaving you'
 
Erin snuggled in close to Gary, kissing him back, allowing all of her pent-up emotions to flow into the kiss.

"You didn't know. I'm just glad you are ok" she said quietly. "I was so scared... When he said... When he said you were dead..."... Tears filled her eyes and she shook her head slightly.
 
'wishful thinking' gary whispered 'I'm harder to get rid off' he held her there 'you readdy were upset?'

he stroked te hair from her face and gently kissed the tears from her cheeks
 
"Of course I was upset" she whispered softly, her body trembling in his arms. "I care about you" she said, nuzzling against his neck, inhaling his scent.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, careful to avoid his injury and pulled herself close.
 
Gary smiled 'I was worried too, then I saw him .... Lets not go there' he kissed her, and pulled the sleeping bag over them.
 
Erin shivered slightly as she remembered what had gone on. Gary pulled the sleeping bag up over them and she kissed him back, her tongue tracing his lips. They lay back on the bed and Erin snuggled close to his chest, her head resting where she could hear his steady heartbeat, a reassurance in the frightening situation.
 
it didn't take long for Gary to fall asleep, he slept long and deep - needing his body to recharge and knowing they were safe at this time...
 
It took Erin a while longer to fall asleep. She had too much running through her mind and wasn't used to just shutting it down for the necessity of sleep like Gary did. She lay there quietly, listening to his deep, even breathing. Eventually she drifted off to sleep, comforted by his strong arms wrapped around her body.
 
Gary woke gently and softly, feeling refreshed he moved away from the sleeping Erin and began to move his shoulder. She'd done a good job and he felt good, shouldn't need stitches. He sat and watched her sleep - holding her hand
 
Erin felt Gary shift in the bed and woke up a bit. But she was so comfortable she didnt want to move. Eventually she lifted her eyelids and peeked up at him from under her lashes.

"Hows your shoulder?" she murmured softly, squeezing his hand where he was still holding her own.
 
Erin nodded and gazed up at him with a soft smile. "Im better now...". She sat up and kissed his jaw.

"So uh... what do we do now?" she asked softly. "How did those men trick you guys? Did they used to be good and just turned bad or...?"
 
he looked worried ' we lay low, I need to heal - you need to disappear. I hope you can stand my company for a wile. I guess Arnold got an offer - He was just a desk jocky, poor guy. I got jumped in the office so I guess we're on our own'

he squeezed her hand. 'I'm here...'
 
Erin gave Gary a slow smile. "Stand your company? You should know by now I enjoy being around you. Trust me... you'd know if I didn't like you" she said. Erin took a deep breath and forced a bright smile on her face.

"So. What do we do to keep ourselves occupied?" she asked.
 
Erin melted into his kiss. She returned it with passion, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her breasts to his hard chest, still careful not to hit his injured shoulder.

"I want you" was all she said as she deepened the kiss, her tongue tangling with his, her nipples pebbling beneath her shirt.
 
Back
Top