omahaman2
Here's your sign
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2001
- Posts
- 18,171
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
not an option!![]()
Good Morning Nesters!!!!
What a beautiful Morning it is!
RS told me to tell you hello. He said he'd like for you join him some day.
Last time I had a date with RS I couldn't walk for a week. I'm sorry I'm not into pain.
You put your hearing aids in today???
YAYYYYYY Everyone DGO can hear today!!
I've been there once, he kicked me out because I wanted to redecorate.
He's ready for you now.
No actually he told me I could come in about 15 minutes. He's a lil tied up right now.
With your paperwork?
Hi Nesters.
Sorry I haven't been able to chat with all of you but guess I have a real bug...
{{{{Sase}}}}}
Hi Nesters.
Sorry I haven't been able to chat with all of you but guess I have a real bug...
{{{{Sase}}}}}

I'm sorry to hear that.
Good Afternoon Ms. Sase. How are you this fine day?

OMG You still have your hearing aids in??![]()
You need to move South. Shirt sleeve weather here.