sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
And here I thought your routine was to fuck up others routine![]()
Well here you thought wrong again.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And here I thought your routine was to fuck up others routine![]()
Again??![]()

Yep don't you know you're always wrong??
I'm off to work. I don't know why I bothered curling hair today it's raining cats and doggies.

Yep don't you know you're always wrong??
I'm off to work. I don't know why I bothered curling hair today it's raining cats and doggies.
You would be because you know how it fucks up my whole morning routine!




There's lots of big puddles here!
Please don't tell me the puddle I stepped in was from your dog!
Sharing is caring.....It's just cloudy here. Don't send the rain south, try east this time.
RS sends greetings.
for meHey there, Brats. Big hug your way.
*rubs eyes*
Whalee?? Is it really you??
Sharing is caring.....
Give Rick afor me
..........
Are you laying eggs in the nest?
Cluck Cluck / Quack Quack - ooops I am supposed to Shut Up ...
Are you laying eggs in the nest?
Cluck Cluck / Quack Quack - ooops I am supposed to Shut Up ...
She lays them she's gonna gather the fucker's cuz I'm not gonna.
No...someone who looks like me....
thanks pal.He's gone now. I did tell him where you lived.