sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
You could have them for breakfast tomorrow.
I just got a dozen from the farm down the road.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You could have them for breakfast tomorrow.
thanks pal.
I just got a dozen from the farm down the road.
There's a real problem if you're laying eggs.
You're welcome. He'll be wearing red striped short-shorts and a red shirt.
Did you pay for them?
LMAO DGO - you take the cake![]()
What did you give in exchange then?
LMAO DGO - you take the cake![]()



I just took my empty cartons over and they filled them up
But I can give as well as I take.![]()
I'm glad you finally got your box filled.
yeah three boxes filled. That don't happen all on the same day.

Three boxes full
Three boxes full
oops - that was Three Blind Mice - my bad![]()
Three boxes full
Three boxes full
oops - that was Three Blind Mice - my bad![]()
I hope she doesn't have three boxes. She'd be a pimps delight if she did.
But she just said she did - as a matter of fact she got them filled too ...
Well I guess living where she does I guess she's not familiar with the slang word 'box'.
Prolly - LOL
Oh well I hope she's happy with her three full boxes.
Well I think she is - she content enough not to hang out at the nest for now ...
She might be getting a free refill.