sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
Then you're in the wrong thread.
See you can be funny!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Then you're in the wrong thread.
they are salted in the shell
{{{Spens}}} How are ya??

Doing good hon.... just wanted to tell you what I thought of you.... you are a sweetie and if I could give you a hug in person, it would be a really long one.
![]()
You got that right..........she'd stick you to her with super glue and never let you leave.
You're right but effective..........![]()
You're right but effective..........![]()
Hey, there would be no complaints on my end...
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well...see what did I tell ya time heals all.
Well if you want to starve, don't let me stop you.

Oh yea and I knew that, just was still raw.... if you know what I mean....
Hey that chick that is playing with that... what... bulls balls? I didn't know they shaved!![]()
How would I strave? From everything I know about her, she is one who is very giving and loving... can't see me starving there....
By the way, where you get those pics of the chick playing with shaved bull balls... lol Didn't know you were into zoo stuff!![]()




I'm so happy for you!
You would be because you know how it fucks up my whole morning routine!