done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Always !!
I'm waiting.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Always !!
I never let anything slip.
except my drawers
I'm waiting.
I'm waiting.
~grabs a mop and a bucket~
I really need to get some depends in here.
What are you guys rabbits![]()
What are you guys rabbits![]()
So what is wrong with that![]()
of course..........we fuck all day
coupons arent good enough!![]()
TMI!!
Nope I don't need those coupons...got any for milky way??
Here is a update on Candy Sales: I calculated price per oz but this is only for the Premium Candy (ie Snickers, Milky Way, M&M's Reeces, those types of fun size treats, not candy corn and stuff)
Publix has 5.59/Bogo (buy one get one free) for M&Ms, Milky Way and other Mars Candy for 20 oz bags. About $.13 per oz.
Kroger: 2.0o0 for 12 oz bags of Butterfinger, Snickers, Hershey About $.16 per oz.
Walgreens :4 for 10.00 11 oz bags lof Snickers, Reeces Milky Way, Crunch $.22 oz or $.13 after Rebate,
CVS: (updated from last week) $2.00 per 11 oz bag of Hershey's , Reeces, Kit Kat $.17 per oz.
Rite Aid: 1.99 same as CVS basically
Also checked the big box stores and warehouses but did not find any earth shattering bargains!
Using a coupon will, of course bring your cost per oz way down!! The Nestle Coupon below can be used on any 10 oz or larger Nestle Candy, including Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, and Nestle Crunch.
I did a Reconnaissance Mission for Halloween Candy this week, although of course all the smart shoppers bought candy when they could get it free with coupons! Got two bags (11oz) for 2.99 at CVS minus 1.00 Coupon, not bad at all but ate most of it so will have to go back and get more. This week Publix will also have BOGO (buy one get one free) candy deal and there are pretty good specials at Walgreen's as well, especially if you have coupons and don't mind doing rebates. A manager tells me they may mark it down BEFORE Halloween if there is a lot left. If you need a good candy coupon, there is a $1.00 off Nestle at http://www.verybestkids.com/CelebrationCorner/Default.aspx Why is that a great coupon? Look around, most are for $1.00 off when you buy 2
Oman can I let you in on a secret?
I don't care if Milky Way's are $50.00 a bag...I NEED them!
http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle Hymn/index.htm
You have got to play this! It isn't a joke..
You're an addict.
Oh that was so neat DGO!
http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle Hymn/index.htm
You have got to play this! It isn't a joke..