Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap I'm 38 and still love milk and cookies :D

Once, someone told me that we had guests in the building and I should skip it. I almost told them to go to hell. The language arts supervisor was in the building. She came to my room and the kids were writing poetry. We were having a blast. She thought it was cute. I was the only person she wrote an observation on.
 
Once, someone told me that we had guests in the building and I should skip it. I almost told them to go to hell. The language arts supervisor was in the building. She came to my room and the kids were writing poetry. We were having a blast. She thought it was cute. I was the only person she wrote an observation on.

I would have told them to shove it. It's my kids I'll freakin' do what I want to.
 
That pretty much sums up what I said.

good for you.

I'm gonna slip out of here, I have a little research to do on one of the bike trails for the area and decide if I'm going to write something on my own or copy and paste it on the website.
 
I just broke 2 little boys bubble. I went in to put their clean sheets on the bed and do a '10 second tidy' while putting on the sheets (which I hate making bunk beds) I noticed that there was 'stuff' under their bed. I got down on my hands and knees and heard 2 little uh oh's behind me. 2! 2 garbage bags full of school papers, posters, gum wrappers, JUNK I say!! I FREAKIN' hit the roof. Needless to say I have 2 little boys now in bed and it's lights out! As I was walking down the steps I heard the youngest one say,"Mom really should be the witch of wizard of oz it's more fitting."


http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb35/norcalman662007/ATT00076.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top