done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
You can be the next Marilyn Monroe.
I tried that........everyone ran.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You can be the next Marilyn Monroe.
how rude!
I didn't have my drawers on.
uh huh...now why don't ya say what really happened...how they ran to get a closer peek.
They got a good look and ran the other way.
I know that feeling.![]()
I doubt that.
Where's SS? I haven't seen her in a few days?
I think she decided it's time to buckle down again with schoolwork.
Okay, that's understandable, but I miss her posts.
OMG I love the first one and the last one!The first two are for a 'button swap'. The inside says, cuz I love you! The paper is a metallic gold, but it doesn't show.
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/done-got-old/button-camer4.gif
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/done-got-old/button-camera3.gif
This one is going to be for a 'disney character stamp', but I'm doing a die cut instead. It's not finished yet.
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/done-got-old/disneycharacter.jpg
OMG I love the first one and the last one!
the middle one just got cut off by the scanner..........I also did a teddy bear, merry Christmas and recipe exchange....
These are for the November swaps.
Very nice DGO.
I think I'm gonna duck out...I believe I've had enough for now.
The first two are for a 'button swap'. The inside says, cuz I love you! The paper is a metallic gold, but it doesn't show.
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/done-got-old/button-camer4.gif
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/done-got-old/button-camera3.gif
This one is going to be for a 'disney character stamp', but I'm doing a die cut instead. It's not finished yet.
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/done-got-old/disneycharacter.jpg
You need to get some sleep.
Thank you. They all look so much better in r/l than they do scanned.
I have plenty time to sleep when I'm dead...........besides I get some sleep or I can't continue on doing everything I need to do....correct??
If you insist.

yep and I'll sleep with one eye open so you don't see me dead sooner.![]()
?????
I'll keep an eye on ya so you don't make sure I take a nice long dirt nap.