yep that's what I do too but something keeps eating one sock...because they tell me they take them off and put them in the hamper.![]()
That's because of the sock monster...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/msmaggie88/51AT3B95JZL_SL500_AA240_.jpg
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yep that's what I do too but something keeps eating one sock...because they tell me they take them off and put them in the hamper.![]()

That's because of the sock monster...
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/msmaggie88/51AT3B95JZL_SL500_AA240_.jpg
Yes?
Oh, for a second there I thought you were talking about me and you had me nailed.
Hello Ms. Maggie.
Then you ought to share with him.![]()

What an insult.
He's all ugly and stuff.
But he does have a big deluge gun.![]()

What hamper? Do they confuse the hamper with the trash can after they've used a sock to clean up spilled hot chocolate? I could go on and on, but I won't.
CRAP!! That's what the little sweethearts are doing I bet.
goood afternoon all!
when the wind hits your area sase
dont blame it on your western neighbor!![]()
It's supposed to hit us tomorrow.
goood afternoon all!
when the wind hits your area sase
dont blame it on your western neighbor!![]()
Its terrible!
almost like a hurricane!
i just saw a glass building have its parking lot signs smash some of its windows!
Dayum...it's supposed to be here tomorrow as well. Cold and very windy. Guess we need to stay in bed and enjoy a little under-the-cover exercise.
Its terrible!
almost like a hurricane!
i just saw a glass building have its parking lot signs smash some of its windows!
Dayum...it's supposed to be here tomorrow as well. Cold and very windy. Guess we need to stay in bed and enjoy a little under-the-cover exercise.
must be nice on a Monday.
And I've got to go to the memorial service for Sealy Bedwarmer and see about a replacement.
It's nice any day, but you wouldn't know how to do it if you could.
make sure you put some extra weight in your drawers or you'll blow away.

I don't think I'll wear any. I need a good airing out.![]()
i saw a little old lady today buying a sugar free apple pie
I said to her
' done got old"
she said yes!
It took forever to find out it wasnt you!!
i saw a little old lady today buying a sugar free apple pie
I said to her
' done got old"
she said yes!
It took forever to find out it wasnt you!!